Join TexasGunTalk

TX State Board of Education's advisory panel suggests Alamo defenders not 'heroic'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OFFascist, Sep 8, 2018.

1. MTA89

MTA89 Lives in a van down by the river TGT Supporter

Mar 10, 2017
    Almost Oklahoma
    Thread winner. White people cant be proud about anything.

Also from that article : “Teachers want kids to be critical thinkers,” she said.
    I read, "Teachers are mostly communist degenerates who want kids to be taught their version of history and nothing else. Only have pride if your skin isnt white"

Obviously, not all teachers are bad but nothing will change until these people are afraid to leave their houses

Ole Cowboy, satx78247 and BRD@66 like this.
  2. satx78247

satx78247 TGT Addict

Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Would someone please tell me WHY the WASHINGTON COMpost is sticking their long noses into Texas affairs??

Just ONE of the things that intensely dislike about the folks from up north is that they just can't seem to tend to their own business & let everyone else alone to take care of their own affairs.

I once lived up there in DC, MD, NY & WI when I was in the Army & I found the "opinion makers" to be prejudiced, arrogant, half-educated, self-righteous, sanctimonious & "oh so sure of their superiority" to everyone in the USA, who disagrees in any small detail with their LOONY, revisionist & LEFTIST opinions.

Personally, I believe that it's PAST time to tell the "crusading", BIGOTED leftists to get lost.

As to the majority DC & NY "newspapers" & TV "talking heads" they need to figure out that their opinions are NOT the only valid opinions & possibly that their theory is the permanent MINORITY opinion, too.
    (Those same LEFTIST "opinion leaders" are the same "experts" who just could NOT believe that there was any chance that Donald Trump would defeat Hillary ROTTEN Clinton by a huge margin in the Electoral College & become POTUS.)

yours, satx

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    Ole Cowboy likes this.
  3. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    Emailed my SBOE rep.

satx78247 likes this.
  4. OFFascist

OFFascist Active Member

Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    It looks like all calls and emails worked this time.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...visory-group-reverses-alamo-curriculum-change

5. AustinN4

AustinN4 TGT Addict

Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    satx78247 and Vaquero like this.
  6. easy rider

easy rider Allotropic Transformer TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    satx78247, toddnjoyce and Vaquero like this.
  7. toddnjoyce

toddnjoyce Active Member

Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Now if we can just get this shit with a reimagined Alamo killed.

Mayor of SA let it slip in an interview today that one of the goals was to honor Santa Ana and the (mostly conscripted) Mexican army for their participation at the Alamo.

I’ll tell you what; if it weren’t for the heroic defenders at the Alamo, that place wouldn’t be standing today and San Antonio wouldn’t be so focused on tourism as a huge sector of their economy.

satx78247 likes this.
  8. satx78247

satx78247 TGT Addict

Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Pardon me for pointing out thatr the TSTA just got their fat rears kicked (soundly) by a large number of ordinary Texicans, who were UNWILLING for the memories our HERO-MARTYRS to be denigrated by a few PD-DUMMIES.
    (The public school teachers who really don't understand WHY our Alamo martyrs are VERY SPECIAL should consider going to teach their LEFTIST FOOLISHNESS in another State.)

just my OPINION, satx

oldag likes this.
  9. Cvhjr

Cvhjr New Member

Oct 20, 2013
    How could anyone honor Santa Ana? Had a vastly superior trained and equipped army and he and General Cos were running rough shod over the State - when his piss poor military tactics and ego got his ass kicked - he was captured trying to sneak away - got an untold number of his solders killed in the bayou and he gave away/lost the entire country to save his own ass. He was an idiot. He was an embarrassment to his nation. He sure as hell wasn’t a hero . The mayor of SA ought learn some history. Or maybe Santa Ana was a long lost relative of Mayor’s. .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

satx78247 and oldag like this.
  10. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    Remember the Alamo!

Inspector43, Big Dipper and satx78247 like this.