• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txdawg21

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2015
    Corpus Christi,TX
    Nice, small gun shop in here. Competitive prices on guns and ammo. FFL too. Mike is manning the shop. Have used them for 3 transfers already and am very impressed.

Lupey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    THE BLUFF
    I stopped by there looking for jet ski parts. I didn't get any but I did look at some guns.

I went by there as well to see what they had... Pretty descent selection for pistols, but all they had for rifles were some remingtons (dont remember which ones)... And I forgot to ask how much their xfer fee was... I use Keith Hansen Ready Reserve for 30.00 (near my work), but this place is closest to my house........

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Talked to Mike today. Very friendly and professional. he is doing a transfer for me. Looking forward to meeting him in person.

Last edited:

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    This place is very good to do business with. Mike is very cool and the prices are good. He was talking about expanding the inventory and bringing in more ammo.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    So in the past couple months Mike did a couple transfers for me. I talked to him about wanting a g43 and a couple weeks ago he called me to let me know he had just got one in. I went by today to pick it up. They were very friendly and helpful. He had a 24 karat gold plated desert eagle in .44 magnum, he let me put my hands on. If you're in corpus stop by. If they don't have what you're looking for Mike can get it in. Another good experience at Texas Watercraft and Marine.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom