• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Nothing there for the most part. Doesn't show anything and doesn't say anything. Not much of a teaser. Don't know how they expect that to help them sell anything. I don't even know what it is they are trying to sell.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Agree. I’m really not into the whole “teaser” videos or hype. The more something is teased, the less I am interested.

What is the product? Another Glock slide? Another Mag well? A slide for an FN?

Maybe it will be something I’m interested in and buy, maybe not. But that “teaser” was worthless to me.

And FWIW, I’m not knocking Tyrant Design specifically, but since y’all did post this, why do you think folks really care about what you are teasing? I hardly give a crap what Glock/Ruger/Magpul tease us with. Y’all ain’t quite there yet, so why not focus on making great stuff we all can’t live without and stop the teasing that might turn into a flop.

And yea, I do understand marketing…and the fact is that while fads and anticipation may make the foolish crave your products, you will achieve enduring success by making great products at an acceptable price point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom