• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Thegomezclan,

NOT LONG is my guess. = The entire MIS-administration is a collection of HATERS, morons, fools, kooks, leftist extremists & common crooks. - Expect nothing GOOD to happen until 21JAN17 at the earliest.

yours, satx

Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    I don't see why the feds would have a problem with allowing interstate handguns sales. I someone is buying from an FFL they still would have to have a background check.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Because it's all about............. wait for it....................... CONTROL

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    This could be good if you live in an area close to a state line and there are decent gun shows or deals just across the state line. I don't think anything in this decision means someone could simply mail you a pistol, but if you go buy one from a dealer across the state line you don't have to add shipping and FFL to the cost just because of a line on a map.

I remember years ago when I was in LA (Lower Alabama). There was a decent gun show in a FL town not far away. I found a decent deal on a revolver I'd been looking for, but couldn't make the deal simply due to being across state lines.

Phoneguy

Proud American and Infidel since 1968
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    North Ft Worth
    I like the 1st Amendment analogy.
    Why should I be denied the purchase of a book solely based on me not residing in the State where I'm trying to purchase said book? That's a violation of my Constitutional Right.
    Especially since the FBI's National Library Late Fee database is available to all libraries and bookstores.

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    I like the 1st Amendment analogy.
    Why should I be denied the purchase of a book solely based on me not residing in the State where I'm trying to purchase said book? That's a violation of my Constitutional Right.
    Especially since the FBI's National Library Late Fee database is available to all libraries and bookstores.

Some will reply "well, my 1st Amendment rights can't kill people!" Onto that claim I toss the BS flag. The most heinous murderer of the past century we all point to typically is Hitler. He didn't carry a gun most times. And other than possibly as a Corporal in WWI, didn't shoot anyone personally. He used words. The basic conclusion to the book "How Do You Kill 11 Million People" is, you lie to them.

http://www.amazon.com/How-You-Kill-Million-People-ebook/dp/B005ENBA3E

Last edited:

txbirddog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Tulsa has a huge gun show that I have not attended but have always wanted to. Might have to check it out now. :)

Top Bottom