• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Just when you think the leftist mindset cannot get any more stupid or worthless, here comes this disgrace to the memory of a police officer slain in the line of duty. Two days ago, 22 year old officer Corona was shot in the line of duty and died; the press release on the incident and her death showed a bright, promising officer who was cut down at the start of a good career.

Flash forward a day and these idiots at UC Davis release a statement saying that Officer Corona's photo is a threat to all brown and black people because it has been accompanied by a Blue Lives Matter flag in honor of the slain officer.

Although the statement was released a day ago, none of the MSM or local media outlets have run the story, most likely because there is no defense for such stupidity and they fear the anger of the general population who may not take kindly to political posturing over the casket of a dear officer.

What is this nation coming to????

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesma...ona-s-photo-is-racist-4enAhZzdCUuK-OVCsC7vzw/
    Lynx Defense

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Two days ago, 22 year old officer Corona was shot in the line of duty and died; the press release on the incident and her death showed a bright, promising officer who was cut down at the start of a good career.
    What I thought when I 1st heard the news.

TBD, but I don't like a lot of what I see.

R.I.P. Ms. Corona.

C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    Just when you think the leftist mindset cannot get any more stupid or worthless, here comes this disgrace to the memory of a police officer slain in the line of duty. Two days ago, 22 year old officer Corona was shot in the line of duty and died; the press release on the incident and her death showed a bright, promising officer who was cut down at the start of a good career.

Flash forward a day and these idiots at UC Davis release a statement saying that Officer Corona's photo is a threat to all brown and black people because it has been accompanied by a Blue Lives Matter flag in honor of the slain officer.

Although the statement was released a day ago, none of the MSM or local media outlets have run the story, most likely because there is no defense for such stupidity and they fear the anger of the general population who may not take kindly to political posturing over the casket of a dear officer.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesma...ona-s-photo-is-racist-4enAhZzdCUuK-OVCsC7vzw/

The elevated threat to colored people rises in direct proportion to their predilection to commit acts that are illegal, antisocial and/or violent and subversive......exactly like these behaviors elevate the threat to non-colored people.....with the threat consisting of justified immediate and/or long term consequences).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The actual Facebook announcement from the UC Davis Ethnic and Cultural Affairs Commission became unavailable while I was reading it.

Either Facebook has a hiccup or the folks at the university are getting sufficient heat that they took it down or made it private.

If this isn't a technical glitch, they're cowards. And that's not a surprise.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Don’t you?
    Nah.

But I do recognize that butthurt nitwit doofus students graduate, go out into the world, and try to run it their way. Mostly, they fail. However, they do move the needle a little, year by year, generation by generation.
    • Google would not have instituted a "do not hire" policy for certain racial and ethnic groups if it weren't for the butthurt nitwit doofuses that graduated college and went to work there.
    • The BBC would not have instituted their insane hiring and public face policies if it weren't for the butthurt nitwit doofuses that graduated college and went to work there.
    • Etc., etc., etc.
    Butthurt nitwit doofuses don't have any impact on me right now. They probably won't have any impact on me before I die. But they do have an impact on the world...eventually.

You and I, Moonpie, can probably just ignore it all. But people with kids who care what kind of world their grandchildren will live in can be excused for laying awake at night, worrying about the butthurt nitwit doofuses who will run that world.

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    The BLM (not blue) activists are more concerned than anyone. They don't have a source of income if there is nothing to call racist. Those who proclaim BLM (again, not blue) have a racist attitude that is several generations in the making. Those are afraid that they will be forced to get jobs and provide for their baby mommas and children. And, liberals are interested in growing their voter base. How can we the people and our children ever hope to maintain a respectable standard of living?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    blm: kkk for anti-whites.

I just laugh at them.

Why?

They are so utterly naive in their racism.....they're convinced black racism is fine....when the rest of the world laughs at their obvious hatred of white people for hatred's sake.

Why: Because they ain't black, which is (according to them) a greater and more noble race...but hey, ...whitey is so objectionable.....

ok, but when whitey doesn't bend to your will, what then will you do?

Start whatever war you care to......you'll lose....

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    The elevated threat to colored people rises in direct proportion to their predilection to commit acts that are illegal, antisocial and/or violent and subversive......exactly like these behaviors elevate the threat to non-colored people.....with the threat consisting of justified immediate and/or long term consequences).

The elevated threat to black people rises in direct proportion to their inability to follow directions given by the officers. In almost every case if the person shot had just done what they were being told to do they would have been eating dinner that evening. They may have been eating it in jail, but they would be eating it.

C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    The elevated threat to black people rises in direct proportion to their inability to follow directions given by the officers. In almost every case if the person shot had just done what they were being told to do they would have been eating dinner that evening. They may have been eating it in jail, but they would be eating it.

Dahhh!!!! Somehow, I left that out.....

Top Bottom