• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I guess since a child's "right" to lucid and effective parents isn't enunciated in the Constitution you support parents getting high?

No. I support their right to make their own decisions about their health.

If you had ever seen a neglected child of druggie parents, you wouldn't be so quick to call drug use a "victimless" crime.

Au_Ha_Ol.png

Because keeping drugs illegal has really improved parenting in this country...
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Allow me to be the first then. It's inalienable. It's inherent in our humanity. You have no real authority over other human beings, only God does.

PS - The Constitution doesn't give us rights. It protects rights that are given to us by our Creator. That means these rights apply to every human being on earth, whether or not they've fought to throw off their oppressors and exercise them in the place where they live.

ETA: Read the Book of Samuel if you want to know what our Creator thinks about governments.

Look, MH, I have respect for you. I believe in inalienable rights, given by God. At the end of the day, you are saying you have a God given right to get high, which is in contradiction to several passages in the Bible.

Have a nice thread, guys.

:P

Last edited:

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Look, MH, I have respect for you. I believe in inalienable rights, given by God. At the end of the day, you are saying you have a God given right to get high, which is in contradiction to several passages in the Bible.

Have a nice thread, guys.

:P

That's not exactly what I'm saying. I'm saying you don't have the right stop someone from doing it.

Two very different things.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    No disrespect meant to you either. I'm just adamant that no one has the right to tell others how to live their lives until it harms someone else. Preventative laws such as these prosecute people for things they might do.

It's the same reason I don't think seatbelts should be required.

Everyone will have a day of real judgment, and it won't be by other men.

Top Bottom