• ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    20200925_155259.jpg

Bought Geezers Ruger SR22. Went straight to the range with it. Sweet little shooter. Did have a couple of FTL and a couple of FTF but when you buy 3,000 rounds of .22LR for eight bucks(not really).... Larry had it dialed in perfect! I'm tickled pink with it!

Won't be long, I'm pretty sure, and a Springfield OSP HellCat will be snuggled up with the other family members. Almost pulled the trigger on it yesterday but wanted to get a .22 cal "something" before yet another 9mm.
    Venture Surplus ad

Tcruse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Corinth
    The remote control brand, gun mat and spoon are wrong, but otherwise could have been my desk. SR22 has be very reliable and fun to shoot for me

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    That was a good deal and I was definitely thinking about it. I have one already and it's one of my favorite guns to shoot. Eats just about every ammo brand I put in it too. I just need to buy a few more mags. Keep saying I'm going to and keep saying tomorrow. :banghead:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    That was a good deal and I was definitely thinking about it. I have one already and it's one of my favorite guns to shoot. Eats just about every ammo brand I put in it too. I just need to buy a few more mags. Keep saying I'm going to and keep saying tomorrow. :banghead:
    They sell them on ebay. I picked up this pack of 4 mags for my SR22. It was $58 with free shipping, but now is $62. For 4 mags that's still a pretty good deal. They have 2 packs also, but the are a little more per mag at $37 for a 2 pack.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    They sell them on ebay. I picked up this pack of 4 mags for my SR22. It was $58 with free shipping, but now is $62. For 4 mags that's still a pretty good deal. They have 2 packs also, but the are a little more per mag at $37 for a 2 pack.

Thanks for the link - I think. I ordered the same as you did. I pay via PayPal and it hung up a few times with a redirect to fedsignin but it ended in ebay.com. Did some research and it "seems" legit!

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX

I've had one for years now and love it for a plinker. I taught my wife to shoot and someday it'll be my daughter's first gun to learn on as well. Ruger sells a threaded barrel for it, and bulk hv 22lr stays sub sonic out of it for cheap suppressed shooting. Only issue was the height of the sights, so I added a red dot to see over the can.
    20201013_194659.jpg

Top Bottom