• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Yes, I know ones who served on the ground and I know ones who flew combat missions who you falsely claim were bombing apartment buildings.
    Ok, who did I say was bombing apartment buildings? Go back and check your facts, again.

Did you educate yourself on the RPG 29?

Do you think Ukrainians are getting the updated M1’s with Israeli armor? Just our old basic depo storage M1’s to fight Russia?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Ok, who did I say was bombing apartment buildings? Go back and check your facts, again.

You said we were, pal. Right here:

If an Iraqi sniper in an apartment building shot at us, we took down the whole damn building, men women children and all. We bombed the hell out of Iraq, killing everyone. Heck too many bodies to count. People will never know the true death toll of Americas invasion into Iraq.

Got any more lies to deny telling?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Never said aircraft were used. You made that part up.

Quibbling doesn't make it less of a lie. You said "bombed" them. Bombs are dropped from aircraft. Regardless, you're spewing bullshit and simply can't deal with being called on it. Congratulations, pal, you're the second person here I've ever put on ignore because I simply get tired of the dishonest crap you spew.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Quibbling doesn't make it less of a lie. You said "bombed" them. Bombs are dropped from aircraft. Regardless, you're spewing bullshit and simply can't deal with being called on it. Congratulations, pal, you're the second person here I've ever put on ignore because I simply get tired of the dishonest crap you spew.
    68747470733a2f2f33332e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f33646635613765346631346232373264376134303863313865373738613061382f74756d626c725f6e696377646a7743704f31733277696f386f315f3530302e676966

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    You said we were, pal. Right here:

Got any more lies to deny telling?

Ask your buddies how Americans at the start of the war, took out enemy’s shooting at them from buildings. Ask them if M1 tanks fired their main guns into the apartment building.

The real deaths tolls in Iraq might also have been put out in the Wiki leaks. We did not tactically take out threats. We took out the floors/buildings. Literally, kill ‘em all and let God sort them out.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    So you are now claiming that there can not be a Naval gun bombardment, artillery bombardment, tank bombardment of buildings? Wait till you lean about vehicle and people being bombs.

You seem to like to paint yourself in a corner arguing over petty stuff.

You seem cool dude. Real General type material for the Salvation Army.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Research the PG 29V and find some soldiers who were in Iraq when M1’s were limited to entry gate duty only, and not allowed to go out on missions circa 2004-05 when they became fixed objects. M1 tanks were NOT fighting in Iraq post initial invasion, as they were being taken out by the RPG’s. Made the Gulf War myth of the M1 being unbeatable go away quick.

There were some leaks on line about it back then.

Most ambushes in Iraq were from roof tops.
    A PG29V != a RPG7 which you said you saw making daily kills on Abrams.

Some Abrams will be destroyed in Ukraine. That's the nature of war, but it will be the best piece of armor in Ukraine and out classes anything the rashists have, including the T14, which is rumored to be have been used for indirect fire as it is developed.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    It’s an RPG. RPG 29 Vampir. When you looked it up, you probably saw that. Yet you say I am moving goal posts? Do you know any veterans that served in Iraq, outside a FOB?

M1Tanks were stopped from doing combat patrols and operations due to vulnerabilities.

Heck it was probably in the Wiki leaks files showing the truth about things in Iraq.

Your words:

"I do know that military leader thought the M1 Tank was like an elephant and great for war, till the enemy shot RPG-7’s from above into the thin weak armor on top the tanks. The enemy was trophy hunting tanks with great success."

Everyone knows tanks loose their advantages of mobility and armor when on streets amongst buildings.

The Leopards and Abrams thankfully are fighting a very different war than what the USA fought in Iraq or Afghanistan and will be able to bring their full advantages against every disadvantage of the mobiks

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    A PG29V != a RPG7 which you said you saw making daily kills on Abrams.

Some Abrams will be destroyed in Ukraine. That's the nature of war, but it will be the best piece of armor in Ukraine and out classes anything the rashists field have, including the T14, which is rumored to be have been used for indirect fire as it is developed.

The now outdated PG29V round circa 2004 caused M1’s to be benched for regular patrols. Some M1’s upon commander’s approval could aid a quick reaction force with security. Lots of new munitions out there now. Our M1’s have special armor packages, I doubt we want Russia to capture or kill, as it will be exploited.

The M1 will be as good as some of the other European tanks, more so when America probably strips out the good targeting equipment. Tactics will be more important than technology. Ukraine has 4 to 1 odds being in the defense (set in their cities). Ukraine can have an advantage striking Russian units on the ground.

Regardless Russia has the weapons and size to do more damage to Ukraine and clearly Biden and others don’t want to put an end to the war/piggy bank.

Maybe Trump will end the war in 18 plus months, if there are many Ukrainians left there to fight. Trump says in about 24 hours he can end it. Be a heck of a bluff, but possible if NATO grabs its nuts.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Did you educate yourself on the RPG 29?

Do you think Ukrainians are getting the updated M1’s with Israeli armor? Just our old basic depo storage M1’s to fight Russia?
    Post #4104 April 23

Your words:

"If an Iraqi sniper in an apartment building shot at us, we took down the whole damn building, men women children and all. We bombed the hell out of Iraq, killing everyone. Heck too many bodies to count."

Own your words...

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The russians had only a single tanks, a (Ukrainian designed) T-34, at their parade this morning and from what I heard no BMPs or BTRs, just a few MRAP type vehicles.

In years past, it was a stream of old tanks, new tanks armored cars, BMPs, BTRs, launchers...

4a465630df681fb42bdafa6a13171a56.jpg

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    The russians had only a single tanks, a (Ukrainian designed) T-34, at their parade this morning and from what I heard no BMPs or BTRs, just a few MRAP type vehicles.

In years past, it was a stream of old tanks, new tanks armored cars, BMPs, BTRs, launchers...

4a465630df681fb42bdafa6a13171a56.jpg

Does this mean their other tanks have been blown up or they are on the battlefield and couldn't make the parade?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Does this mean their other tanks have been blown up or they are on the battlefield and couldn't make the parade?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    I suspect #1 (blown-up) caused #2 (on the battlefield) but quite surprised they couldnt/didn't scrounge up SOMETHING, but I'm more than OK with the situation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom