• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I dunno if this is legit news or not, but it says a peace deal between Russia and Wagner has been brokered

All indicators are it is accurate.

Trenches dug in roads are being filled in.
    Prigozhin has left Rostov
    Wagner has turned around

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    How much USD did our CIA pay this guy Prigozhin??? Wonder if he was working with Putin on a nice retirement plan?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    You sure he's not part french? Prigozhin that Is? He sure turned tail like a Frenchman close to Moscow.

He had it won. Putin bugged out, Moscow all but admitted they couldn't stop him. He took the main supply city for the Ukrainian war so he had to have supplies.

He better stay away from tall buildings in Belarus or avoid exotic radioactive tea service or he will putincide himself. I would say arkancide but the Clinton's got nothing on putin there.

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You sure he's not part french? Prigozhin that Is? He sure turned tail like a Frenchman close to Moscow.

He had it won. Putin bugged out, Moscow all but admitted they couldn't stop him. He took the main supply city for the Ukrainian war so he had to have supplies.

He better stay away from tall buildings in Belarus or avoidcexotic radioactive tea service or he will putincide himself. I would say arkancide but the Clinton's got nothing on putin there.
    Totally agree. This "deal" is dependent on your trust of putin, of which I have none.

I think putin will give things time to settle then settle the score.

Prigozhin got the military leaders removed, but I dont see the things the things he said about putin being forgiven.

Also now the people (at least in Rostov) are confronting the police as they returned, which could turn into its own thing. It probably won't turn into anything, but does show the feelings towards putin.

Slimshaddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2023
    South Austin Texas
    Where who gets what idea? MAGA folks don't fawn over Trump because they are followers, they support Trump because he is a leader and generally did what he said he was going to do. Trump wasn't close to putin. He tried to work with him, and the left lied blatantly saying putin and Trump were buddies..

See, there you go, anybody who speaks ill of shitler is "left".
    Funny how millions of former republicans are now to be considered "left".
    Should we start a list of former highly regarded conservatives who fail to see the kings new clothes?

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Really wonder why he stopped.

Not enough Russian troops joining him?

Did not like the taste of Russian airpower?

A little strange.

I'm sure there was a lot of calls being made to see which general, politician, oligarch would support this overthrow. And there was still the question of who would then take power. I wasn't under the impression Prigozhin wanted to be a dictator. And even if he did, he must not have had the support.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX

He better stay away from tall buildings in Belarus or avoid exotic radioactive tea service or he will putincide himself. I would say arkancide but the Clinton's got nothing on putin there.

How much air support did Prigozhin have? It would look like a bunch of armed liberals marching to DC and learning their convoy could be taken out in a few strafing runs over American air space. Clearly Prigozhin was not suicidal. People have dreams, till reality or air strikes are about to wipe you off the face of the earth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom