• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Not stopping him from pretending to annex those eastern provinces of Ukraine. Can't win? Just pretend!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Still think the use of nukes is off the table for Vlady?
    I've never thought that but I really wouldn't use Tim Poole to back up my point of view. I've heard him drone on and on spouting opinions and pronouncements in which he has total confidence despite the fact that he didn't have any real understanding of the subject at hand. He's great at saying stuff that gets him clicks; for insightful, useful analysis, go elsewhere.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Smart money is on the concept of if he thinks he's going out, he's going out with a bang.

Yeah, if his nuclear torpedo works - one shot will take out an entire carrier group. Tim keeps pushing the Tsunami angle - ignoring the fact that if the torp explodes within a kilometer or two of a carrier group - the blast + the tsunamis THEN the big void caused by the water rushing away THEN the water back-filling the void will no doubt destroy everything near it.

They're not going to shoot torpedoes at land targets - they have conventional ICBM's to hit stuff on land, because air bursts are way more effective. They COULD cripple a shipping port, sure. ICBMs are still better at that.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I've never thought that but I really wouldn't use Tim Poole to back up my point of view. I've heard him drone on and on spouting opinions and pronouncements in which he has total confidence despite the fact that he didn't have any real understanding of the subject at hand. He's great at saying stuff that gets him clicks; for insightful, useful analysis, go elsewhere.

Its less Tim Pool himself - but the news hes reporting on - Russia's claims of their Posidon nuclear-torpedo + Putin himself claiming recently that he will use whatever force necessary to stop NATO aggression. He's losing ground, and if he's losing ground and losing support at home - why wouldn't he go scorched earth instead of letting himself be deposed?

Top Bottom