• Status
    Not open for further replies.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    It's the response the "conversation" of this nonsense warrants.

Hardly. It's childish and brainless, just like your repeated, unrealistic "offer". You know, if I had 14 billion to spare I'd take you up on it, just to see if you even make it onto an airplane and if so at what point you either die in a hail of Russian bullets or waste away in a Russian prison.

And I'd laugh my ass off.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    <>

Here, presenting a differing opinion, suggesting an alternate explanation, or doubting the veracity of published “information” is treated like a crime.

I have repeatedly started very clearly that I have no factual info or inside source on the Ukraine situation, but I do doubt most of the things we were told because it is a WAR; and both sides in any WAR generate propaganda, both directly and via subterfuge.

And, we bear no responsibility to provide others source information for our opinions.

I defer to CycleGuy on many details because he actually WENT to Ukraine & served a while with the UK’s.

Notice that I pretty much dropped-out of this thread because of the hostility.

Indeed, I have never had the temerity to demand a “reference” or a “source” of a fellow forum participant.

leVieux

<>

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    <>

Here, presenting a differing opinion, suggesting an alternate explanation, or doubting the veracity of published “information” is treated like a crime.

<>

Patently untrue. There are several members here who present differing opinions which lead to discussion. The difference is, they're willing to discuss the issue rather than simply stating their opinion as fact then insulting anyone who disagrees.

As for asking for proof - if you're presenting an opinion you should be willing and ready to back it up with facts. I don't see how that's unreasonable. That whole "forum" idea you're so fond of defining for us should have room for a reasonable expectation that anything presented as fact be backed up with sources. Otherwise it's not an exchange of information, just a stage for flinging poo.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    <>

To quote Ronaldus Magnus: “There you go again. . . . . “

<>

To quote Carl Sagan, "Extraordianry claims require extraordinary evidence". Someone who makes an assertion then refuses to offer up a source or any shred of evidence doesn't get the same consideration as someone who does offer evidence.

I'm sure we could start a "Ukraine Poo Flinging Thread" if it would make you happier, but I'd prefer to trade in something as close to fact as possible.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    BAA21F21-AB05-42F6-B777-99A28837BC35.jpeg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I'm retired and check in from time to time......trolls??? Bored,meaningless existence, wife doesn't respect you, or FED????

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Feds usually try to steer the conversation rather than just posting drivel. I'm thinking bored, meaningless existence. I'm just not sure if he's old and pissy, or some young basement denizen with permanent Cheeto stains on his fingertips.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The ones we're arguing with have shown no willingness to have a constructive dialog. When any disagreement with them means we're either Biden supporters or warmongers, where can you go with that except where it has gone?
    LOL

If it breaks down to name calling and character assassination what's the point of continuing?

I'm just saying, it's nice to find information without the "no, you're a doo doo head!".

Don't make me turn this car around!

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    And that's called a fallacious attack. It is counter to constructive dialog.
    Reasonable people can disagree, but when one is essentially preaching a flat-earth equivalent of "opinion" regarding Ukraine I feel free to use such terms as liar, stupid and parrot.

Called fallacious attack, maybe, by some. Light banter by most.
    But it is the absolute unvarnished truth, with his copious fabrications, material misrepresentations, distorted reality herein, to validate the statement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom