Not open for further replies.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Called fallacious attack, maybe, by some. Light banter by most.
    But it is the absolute unvarnished truth, with his copious fabrications, material misrepresentations, distorted reality herein, to validate the statement.
    Banter is playful. It wasn't looking very playful to me.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Banter is playful. It wasn't looking very playful to me.
    I worked my way through school in a dealership. Hanging out in the body shop, or with the wrecker drivers this would be exceeding light banter. Unless there were stitches required, it was playful. You ever put on a welding glove, tossed an unaware guy a prickly pear and yelled catch this? What he had to say was not fallacious.

Referring to one who habitually and effortlessly utters falsehoods as a flat earther is not misguided. or fallacious.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Speaking of lies, this is interesting, useful and verifiable.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I worked my way through school in a dealership. Hanging out in the body shop, or with the wrecker drivers this would be exceeding light banter. Unless there were stitches required, it was playful. You ever put on a welding glove, tossed an unaware guy a prickly pear and yelled catch this? What he had to say was not fallacious.

Referring to one who habitually and effortlessly utters falsehoods as a flat earther is not misguided. or fallacious.
    I'll even give flat earthers a point in that as a model (representation) of reality it works pretty well for day to day living. Much better than some of the fairy-tales about russia's justification here

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Take a break, everybody.

When something actually happens on the ground in Ukraine, something that objectively qualifies as news, something of the sort this thread was supposed to be built around, feel free to PM me to ask me to re-open this thread.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Same ol' shitposting is gonna start again, though. This thread would need its own specific moderator to keep from turning into a shitshow for a third time.

Meanwhile, Ukraine is striking at the Russian navy and shipping over 400 miles from the Ukrainian shore with some success. Now the Russian warships don't need to **** themselves, it can be done for them. Pretty damn impressive.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The news about the two street musicians killed in a missle strike in Zap was pretty sad for me. The street musicians were one of the coolest things there and one of my beat memories. To hear those two young women's music and know they had been killed by a russia trying to cause as much pain and suffering as possible in retaliation for recent bridge strikes made me sad.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Just saw a russian telegram channel reporting there was a Ukrainian raid pretty deep behind the lines. (Ghost icon).

Ukraine has developed another foothold onnthe east side of the Dnipro River this time north of Kherson.

There is no reason to say Ukraine raided deep behind the lines. True or not, it will create distrust and slow logistics down and create a real likelihood of Z on Z fighting. All bad things for russia.

The additional foothold will force russia to defend the additional front and hopefully take pressure off other regions and make some movement possible.
    f0bd0c4e27a78e4f8324c759c0da3042.jpg
    b3877c4a42b1de577cb986a6cb429d22.jpg

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Same ol' shitposting is gonna start again, though. This thread would need its own specific moderator to keep from turning into a shitshow for a third time.

Meanwhile, Ukraine is striking at the Russian navy and shipping over 400 miles from the Ukrainian shore with some success. Now the Russian warships don't need to **** themselves, it can be done for them. Pretty damn impressive.
    A nation without a navy essentially blockading a former world power.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    How many allies do we have, we don't even take car of America!
    Really, how many allies do we have right now! Don't tell me Canada, their raging commies, Australia, the same Mexico Don't joke..... and how many times has this admin screwed Israel? UK has its own mess.
    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom