• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Germany’s reliance on Russian gas was orchestrated by former chancellor Schroeder.

As head of the Green Party at the time, he fought against nukes (basically outlawed it) and fought for Russian gas…oh, and then he went on to sit on the board for those very same Russian gas companies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Merkel continued to increase that reliance.
    Military Camp

kustik12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2021
    Plano, TX
    IMG_20220623_063617_665.jpg

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Pretty sure its either Canada or the US that is the most corrupt country in North America. What's your point?

There is a small (very small portion of people here) fascination with WWII Germany here. I'd say it really just isnt a taboo subject to talk about more so than a neo-NAZI desire. But having talked to folks, they basically say the Russian/communist rule was so bad it was better for most when they were under German rule. This does not excuse the horrible things the NAZIs did during the war, but don't be such a slave to the approved history that it won't let you see the truth. Remember, news of concentration camps and death camps was shocking news to us as the war came to a close. The FCBs may not have been interested in really passing that sort of info back to such a place as this, after all they were doing it too...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Is the map of eastern Ukraine showing significant Russian progress or do I just not know how to read a map?

Yes/no. It’s a pretty detailed order of battle but assumptions on controlling territory based on OOB go out the window anytime there’s significant guerrilla activity and that’s the case in Ukraine.

The real story to be told is Russian control of Ukraine rail lines. No kidding, Russia’s blitzkrieg tactics are reliant on their Railway Troops.

kustik12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2021
    Plano, TX
    map is almost correct.
    Russians need to cut one road and the Ukrainian army will be in a tactical encirclement.
    City of Severodonetsk just fell.
    20220624_120820.jpg

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Is the map of eastern Ukraine showing significant Russian progress or do I just not know how to read a map?
    ZSU is withdrawing from several areas. Russia has just been POUNDING areas artillery, then launches a frontal assault. If it is repulsed, they just keep hammering with artillery until everyone and everything is destroyed. Advance and repeat.

It is why is it so important Ukraine gets some of the long ranged weapons so the rashist equipment can be hit from beyond their range.

Last edited:

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Ukriane should, but favorable terms are OK. I know you are just stiring the pot so buzz off

I don't know why you engage him. He is just a Russian bot that brings nothing to the forum.

Please don't let him dissuade you from bringing updates or sharing opinions.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I don't know why you engage him. He is just a Russian bot that brings nothing to the forum.

Please don't let him dissuade you from bringing updates or sharing opinions.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk
    An actual Russian Troll. I thought they were figments of the clinton campaigns imagination. Turns out they are real.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Putin will get Ukraine gas reserves and farmland.

NATO will only give enough weapons to ensure most of the proud fighting age men of Eastern Ukraine and russian deplorables are killed off.

kyy517.jpg

Reactions: gll

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    The "status" of Ukraine has been in flux for at least the last 120 years.

I'm not really sure why we are involved, this time, except to protect the interest of our corrupt politicians and their dirty secrets.

I guess we have forgotten what our nation was prepared to do during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

And those who promote gun grabbing politics have forgotten that private gun ownership has kept us from being invaded many times over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom