• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I think it *could* take as long as published to deliver them, but seriously doubt it. Also, these will not be the only tanks the ЗСУ has on the front, at worst they would be supported by other armor, but I think it reasonable to expect the Abrams especially to be used as units wholly comprised of Abrams. The logistics of their maintenance dictate that. I also expect the Leopards to be employed in Leopard only units, but they *should* be easier to maintain with its more traditional powerplant.

I think Belarus is just saber rattling, as they have been doing since the war started. They cannot afford to become truly involved, but Ukraine cannot afford to ignore them either. Belarus also provides russia a safe non-beligerant state with maintenance and training facilities, also russia has been drawing down Belarusian munitions already so there is a reasonable chance the tanks they are prepping will be handed over to russia.

I tend to think russia could gain complete air superiority if they were willing to take the losses, but manpads would make it very risky in the best case.

We shall see...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    I do not believe Belaurs wants anything at all to do with attacking Ukraine with its own troops. Belarus just saber rattles to try and appease Putin without actually doing anything.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I do not believe Belaurs wants anything at all to do with attacking Ukraine with its own troops. Belarus just saber rattles to try and appease Putin without actually doing anything.

Pretty much. Lukashenko is a lap dog trying to please his master...but he appears to be smart enough not to commit combat troops on Putin's behalf.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    So if you weren't ready for WW3 be prepped, Bidens tanks.. They're on a publicly listed transport including routes and dates. Meaning if thye get sunk (and we may sink them ourselves and claim the russians did it) we're gonna be Lusitania all over again.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I dimly recall at the start of the Ukraine invasion Putin claiming bio weapons factories were in Ukraine or something along those lines... saw this today, can't verify the veracity independently:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I dimly recall at the start of the Ukraine invasion Putin claiming bio weapons factories were in Ukraine or something along those lines... saw this today, can't verify the veracity independently:

I'd bet every significant country in the world has biology research labs... doesn't even come close to justifying an invasion EVEN IF they happened to be doing weapons work.

I strongly doubt Ukraine was actually doing any sort of that work, but even if they were, an invasion would not be justified.

*perhaps* at most, had Ukriane openly threatened russia a missile strike as the supposed labs could be justified, but nothing more. You'd think if they existed russia would want to show the world the proof, but there is NOTHING close to evidence they existed as claimed.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Not at all.

I've simply had my fill of being plundered.
    Here's the deal bro...

Ukriane getting a bunch of our equipment and some of our money isn't the problem it is at most a symptom. You repeatedly bitching using ignorant hyperbole is a just as much of a problem as the US sending our tax dollars abroad.

I am 100% for the USA sending tech and equipment for free or a large discount. I don't like our tax dollars leaving our shore, but that ship has sailed and at least it is going to a good cause. The value of the equipment and cash is maximized by going to Ukraine who is fighting to remain free and taking real, concrete steps to clean out corruption.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom