• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    1679580658415.png
    Venture Surplus ad

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Paywall.

But I was able to glance for a few seconds before it kicked me out...

Yes, Ukraine has been losing troops...

Yes, Ukraine doesn't have the munitions reserves of the invader...

Neither deserve the pessimism the article suggested. They are facts of the war, but every war has its shortages and deaths. Ukraine is getting more and more newer equipment (Leopards, Abrams, HIMARS, etc) while Russia is resorting to T55s and cannot provide CAS for crying out loud.

The glimpse of the article placed russian losses at the 200,000 mark compared to 12,000 for Ukraine... even with a smaller military, those are great ratios.

Since you seem to be able to access their articles, here is one where the headline looked interesting

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Paywall.

But I was able to glance for a few seconds before it kicked me out...

Yes, Ukraine has been losing troops...

Yes, Ukraine doesn't have the munitions reserves of the invader...

Neither deserve the pessimism the article suggested. They are facts of the war, but every war has its shortages and deaths. Ukraine is getting more and more newer equipment (Leopards, Abrams, HIMARS, etc) while Russia is resorting to T55s and cannot provide CAS for crying out loud.

The glimpse of the article placed russian losses at the 200,000 mark compared to 12,000 for Ukraine... even with a smaller military, those are great ratios.

Since you seem to be able to access their articles, here is one where the headline looked interesting

You’re a little off on the ukraine casualties. They said 120,000. Not 12,000. The article isn’t pessimistic though. It’s a senior military officer revealing the truth about what they are experiencing, and it’s just not as great as some people have been convinced.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You’re a little off on the ukraine casualties. They said 120,000. Not 12,000. The article isn’t pessimistic though. It’s a senior military officer revealing the truth about what they are experiencing, and it’s just not as great as some people have been convinced.
    So I missed a zero trying to read it before the pay me pop-up blocked me

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Good drone video:
    Well, it would be good drone video if it didn't have that little jump cut at the moment of impact. I realize that may be a part of complying with Youtube rules (I don't know, though) but, still, it robs the video of the impact it should have. We've all become much more media-savvy than we were in the past; unexplained jump cuts are something most folks have come to identify and wonder about.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    So I missed a zero trying to read it before the pay me pop-up blocked me

Either way, if you do a google search for something like “Kupol Ukraine” you’ll find more information on the situation/ the battalion commander.

mistakes happen, but I’m sure you can see why it caught my attention that you correctly read the number of Russian causalties but not the number of ukranian casualties, and nothing in your post seemed to indicate that it seemed off to you.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Either way, if you do a google search for something like “Kupol Ukraine” you’ll find more information on the situation/ the battalion commander.

mistakes happen, but I’m sure you can see why it caught my attention that you correctly read the number of Russian causalties but not the number of ukranian casualties, and nothing in your post seemed to indicate that it seemed off to you.
    Playing gotcha?

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Xi bends his bitch putler over even more. Humiliates him by refusing to sign pipeline deal that putler had declared ready to sign.

What putler was too stupid to see was China's long game of getting back territory it lost when it was weak. Instead his dream of empire has left him weak and on his knees. He left his back door completely open and Xi is pounding it.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Xi bends his bitch putler over even more. Humiliates him by refusing to sign pipeline deal that putler had declared ready to sign.

What putler was too stupid to see was China's long game of getting back territory it lost when it was weak. Instead his dream of empire has left him weak and on his knees. He left his back door completely open and Xi is pounding it.

As opposed as I am to China's imperial aspirations...that's some funny shit right there.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    China has been stalling that deal for 4-5 yrs. Finally Ru decided to sell at China demanded price so prelims were started on the pipeline. Now stalled again till China gets complete control. NO surprise!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom