• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    I purchased a ComfortTac. I wear T-shirts and shorts to bed. I had an incident a few weeks ago when the dog wanted to be walked at 4am in the morning. Some dude was walking down my street. He turned around and looked at me like he was thinking something bad. I traded stares with him and he went on down the road. I have lived here for about 24 years and never had a problem. I purchased a belly band because it takes seconds to put on before I go and walk the dog. It fits right under my t-shirt and on top of my shorts and you would have to look close to tell I was carrying. The Holster works great and it has a magazine holder that can be moved on the belt. I also have a CHL for Texas. I would also use the ComfortTac belly band for everyday wear with untucked T shirts

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I bought one several years ago from a company that makes medical supplies. Made sense due to them making compression type wraps for health issues though I cannot find the name of the company. It just never seemed comfortable though I'm sure other bands could be much better. My less than perfect body shape also caused it to ride down over time. If I'm out in gym shorts then I just take my P32 with a mounted belt clip which weighs about 10oz.

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    I still have my military body and come in around 175 pounds so the belly band works for me. The only bad thing about some gym shorts is all they have is a string to cinch em up tight. I have the noassatall disease and the shorts would fall down with too much weight :eek:...which is why I prefer the bellyband....:)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom