Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Best post of the week^^^^^^
    Thanks, but -

I was dead tired and not thinking well, so for the first time in over 1700 posts, I fed the troll. I served up a full banquet, too.

Now I've had some sleep and I'm a bit ashamed. I'm considering deleting it all. That sort of diatribe is just meaningless arguing over the internet and it's NOT what TGT is about.

I wouldn't be surprised if some outside observer looked at this petty arguing, hit the report button, and asked a mod to lock or delete the thread because of my post. They'd be justified.

ETA - I'm going back and deleting almost all of it. A 14905-word post dissecting the dubious details proffered by a troll is not something to be proud of. I got trolled. At least on this forum, I can go back and make a correction.
    Military Camp

Last edited:

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    I like alex jones. lolzz.. I used to listen to him 12 years ago as a joke.. he would talk crazy about drones in the US and we were becoming a police state and how our police would become more like the military.. haha.. you know.. crazy stuff.

JohnnyLobo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    Sorry I missed your post Benenglish. I bet you really set me straight. Unfortunately, I only got to see your melodramatic afterthoughts. I'd like to see what you had to say. Why don't you man up and repost it if it was so profound?

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    May I ask, what do you hope to gain with your vile, childish posts?
    Surely you understand that you are alienating yourself from the forum as a whole.

JohnnyLobo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    I've never been one to follow forum decorum or any decorum at that. That may rub some the wrong way. I did come into this discussion honestly and respectfully, but I did call it like I saw it with some of the immature posts previous to mine. After that, I was subsequently called a "troll" "idiot" "retard," etc. I can take it, and I can dish that out as well. I was called a liar about what I said about the council, but I then produced the Express News story validating my claim. It's even been said I'm in cahoots with Jones. How's that for outrageous.

Most importantly, I don't give a rat's ass if you think you own this forum because you got the time to post 10,000 times. I'm telling it like it is and being trashed for it. Please tell me where I did anything wrong.

JohnnyLobo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    Any further questions?

Hey, I set the record straight motherfucker. You want to add something intelligent, go ahead. Otherwise, I'm tired of your shit you piece of trash.
    Idiots like you are why I despise these forums. Your one-liners are neither original or insightful. I try and show that the UN and National Parks Service are dictating what kind of buildings we can have downtown and that this is bullshit, and I have to take this shit from you.

**** off.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    And you have the gall to use a sig line indicating a Christian belief.

JohnnyLobo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    And you have the gall to use a sig line indicating a Christian belief.

Sure. It's called talking to fools, especially the ones who sit there and refuse to listen to reason. Some people need to be set straight with some down right righteous indignation.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Forum running smooth.

Guy shows up acting like an idiot.

Says everyone else is screwing up the forum.

FAIL.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sure. It's called talking to fools, especially the ones who sit there and refuse to listen to reason. Some people need to be set straight with some down right righteous indignation.

Yes, some people do:rolleyes:

Usually they are too busy screaming at everyone to realize it though.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Hey, I set the record straight $#@!cker. You want to add something intelligent, go ahead. Otherwise, I'm tired of your shit you piece of trash.
    Idiots like you are why I despise these forums. Your one-liners are neither original or insightful. I try and show that the UN and National Parks Service are dictating what kind of buildings we can have downtown and that this is bullshit, and I have to take this shit from you.

$#@! off.

Do you need some cheese?

JohnnyLobo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    I could say the same to you.

Your trolling is so cliche.

You've added nothing. You've done nothing but say I'm working for Jones and that the buiding proposal was rejected for other reasons, which I disproved by citing the Express News article. Whose the troll?

You, you've lost your card too. Hand over your guns to Obama and go campaign for Wendy Williams and Hillary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom