• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    So, CNN, MSNBC and others chose not to air the swearing in of SCOTUS Justice Barrett. At this point, whats the point in pretending to be a “ news” network?
    Hurley's Gold

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    The fake news MSM is terrified of the King

5-F6-CE289-CEBF-49-AB-BB38-36-FB8-BBBAA4-E.jpg

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    I saw this on another site. It is a interesting read about the ground swell Maga movement.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    People wonder how the Nazi Party of the 1930,s convinced an entire nation to take on the entire world. Joseph Goebels was the Nazi Party propaganda minister who literally wrote the manual for advancing an idealogy with a clearly false premise. The liberal party here in the United States is using that script exactly as Hitler did to control the masses and influence us to accept non sustainable policies and even self destructive policies. The secret to their success is the control of the media and the leadership in educational facilities. It is a proven winning combination.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I think this is a foregone conclusion; that the MSM under a Biden/Harris/Pelosi, etc. administration would indeed be nothing more than a political propaganda machine to spread disinformation in advance of any administrative actions. This, coupled with internet sources such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, et al would enable them to choke off free speech and substitute a party line gestapo like machine.

I have lived here for 72 years and there is nothing that comes anywhere near the current level of manipulation, misinformation and outright lies being spread by the media. Now they are adding deliberate withholding of vital national news information from a huge percentage of Americans.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    I think this is a foregone conclusion; that the MSM under a Biden/Harris/Pelosi, etc. administration would indeed be nothing more than a political propaganda machine...

Under a Biden/Harris administration? Why wait? Heck, it's already happening.

I have lived here for 72 years and there is nothing that comes anywhere near the current level of manipulation, misinformation and outright lies being spread by the media. Now they are adding deliberate withholding of vital national news information from a huge percentage of Americans.

1) nobody is that old, but
    2) yeah, it's never been close to this bad.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I think it’s always been bad, we just have more sources to fact-check the media today.

Yellow Journalism is a thing and the Spanish American War was started to help Hearst sell newspapers.

Hearst and Pulitzer literally made shit up to sell the news...ironic how the Pulitzer Prize is for journalistic professionalism, because it’s literally the opposite of Pulitzer the man.

Not unlike the Nobel Peace prize named after an arms inventor/arms dealer (he invented freaking TNT for warfare) whose company, Bofors, is still making weapons to this day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom