• ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    Vaquero,

I don't believe that there ARE or EVER WERE any "unbiased news sources".
    Personally, I would accept a "news source" that does NOT INTENTIONALLY LIE to the general public, as ALL of the so-called "Mainstream Press" in broadcast & print media in 2021 obviously does.

yours, satx
    It was much better back when every city big enough for a newspaper had a liberal paper and a conservative paper. You could read what you liked or if you wanted the truth you could read both and form your own conclusion of what really happened. For a while Fox News appeared to have reintroduced that set options, but we see what happened there.
    Texas SOT

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    It was much better back when every city big enough for a newspaper had a liberal paper and a conservative paper. You could read what you liked or if you wanted the truth you could read both and form your own conclusion of what really happened. For a while Fox News appeared to have reintroduced that set options, but we see what happened there.

IndyDave1776,

VERY TRUE.

Here in the Alamo City, we once had THE SAN ANTONIO LIGHT, as a "balance" to THE SAN ANTONIO EXPRESS-NEWS.

yours, satx

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    IndyDave1776,

VERY TRUE.

Here in the Alamo City, we once had THE SAN ANTONIO LIGHT, as a "balance" to THE SAN ANTONIO EXPRESS-NEWS.

yours, satx
    Yeah I dont subscribe to anything local. SATX has 0 middle or conservative news outlets. Unless there's one I dont know about.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Yeah I dont subscribe to anything local. SATX has 0 middle or conservative news outlets. Unless there's one I dont know about.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

studenygreg,

There is NO widespread CONSERVATIVE or even TRUTHFUL printed media in San Antonio/Bexar County anymore .

WOAI AM radio is our SINGLE & at least mostly TRUTHFUL voice in mass media.

yours, satx

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    studenygreg,

There is NO widespread CONSERVATIVE or even TRUTHFUL printed media in San Antonio/Bexar County anymore .

yours, satx

Really

Same owner as News 4 WOAI.

There is NO conservative outlets in SA 4,5,12,Express News all liberal regurgitaters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    studenygreg,

yours, satx

WOAI? Seriously?!?! That's insane!
    WOAI is NBC (Sinclair Broadcast Group) - probably the single most liberal media source on earth!... No truth to be found there!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    WOAI? Seriously?!?! That's insane!
    WOAI is NBC (Sinclair Broadcast Group) - probably the single most liberal media source on earth!... No truth to be found there!

TipBledsoe,

At least the NEWS BROADCASTS (which are FOX) & MOST of the talk shows (Glenn Beck, RUSH, Sean Hannity, Joe Pags, etc.) are NOT FAR LEFT.

Further, MANY of the "once a week" shows (like JERRY ADAMS on Saturday night & the various religious shows) are not only CONSERVATIVE politically but also AGRESSIVELY PRO-LIFE.

Perhaps, you are NOT a listener to WOAI, AM & are GUESSING what shows are on WOAI radio??

yours, satx

Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    TipBledsoe,

At least the NEWS BROADCASTS (which are FOX) & MOST of the talk shows (RUSH, JOE PAGS, etc.) are NOT FAR LEFT.

yours, satx

FOX in DFW is as far left as you can get, at least the morning show. Try to only watch for weather and local news, but is near impossible to not get hosts opinions on Trump.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    I noticed ABC 13 out of Houston , is getting moree outwardly biased against Trump and conseratives. I will have to find another station for Local News.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    It is definitely hard to find who, what, when, where, why, and how any more. Just pablum and propaganda from the usual suspects.

Top Bottom