• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pipe dreams

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2017
    South TX
    I would like to meet up with a few of these trolls locally, and have a cold one with them. Having a nice conversation about respect and personal accountability. I think when you're eye to eye people are more apt to be civilized, knowing that it can easily become uncivilized.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would like to add: That no child would have to endure hardship up until a certain age. It kills me to see young children have sickness, cancer, hunger, bad home life. Its absolute bullchit and complete unfairness. Every child on this planet should be able to grow up and play, have fun and be loved. :peace:

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here is one of my BIG fantasies. To have both parked in my shop one day.
    upload_2018-9-5_14-58-11.jpeg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT214fQ8z8adZ257e3OGfrXHMF33rLZVNs_QrI4dmfZaRIPhDSdVg.jpg

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I would like to meet up with a few of these trolls locally, and have a cold one with them. Having a nice conversation about respect and personal accountability. I think when you're eye to eye people are more apt to be civilized, knowing that it can easily become uncivilized.
    Well, at least this explains your screen name.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Vaquero, everyone thought this was some “love song” when released (well.... I suppose it was). He wrote it about his dad.
    Last year, I lost my dad in the Spring and my wife lost her dad in the Fall (...a tough year last year).

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I wish like hell I would have taken Helicopter Mechanic over Military Police in the Army.

They offered me it and I phucking turned it down. I could've been making big bucks working on civilian helicopters.

What the phuck was I thinking? That one really stains my a$$.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The ability to go back to age 20 or so and take what you know now with you. Just once.
    Ditto. However, I'd modify that to "Keeping what I know, turn time back to the day I was expelled from kindergarten." Man, oh man, the foundation I could have laid for my life...

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Vaquero, everyone thought this was some “love song” when released (well.... I suppose it was). He wrote it about his dad.
    Last year, I lost my dad in the Spring and my wife lost her dad in the Fall (...a tough year last year).
    I remember the song and that. Was one of my favorites at the time.
    Damn tablet keeps getting blurry for some reason.

from an idjit coffeeholic

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Ditto. However, I'd modify that to "Keeping what I know, turn time back to the day I was expelled from kindergarten." Man, oh man, the foundation I could have laid for my life...

Glad there was another early reprobate besides me. My buddy helped me hold down the cute girl so I could kiss her.

In the 1st grade.......

I cannot tell you how much trouble I got in.

Top Bottom