• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    That makes me lose all respect for unions. They have sold out to keep their pensions. I'll just bring my karate team to our meeting next time. We will lock them out.

Not that I disagree about losing respect for unions, but I have to ask... WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?????

A couple of my clients are local branches of unions, and it's an exercise in holding my tongue whenever I'm working at their office. It's interesting, however, to see the great efforts they go to planning their attacks. I've worked there late in the evenings when they have their strategy sessions, and it's just humorous (but scary) to listen to.
    Target Sports

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I lost all respect for unions years ago.

They value "seniority" over skill or talent.
    The organizational politics of a union shop vs a non-union shop are horrible.
    They're the very definition of mob rule: I've seen the minority get shafted so the majority could be happy.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    No offense taken, Texas42. Karate will be useful though when they take our guns. Not.
    I would love for those bullies to end up on the floor. I'll let them throw the first three punches.

Top Bottom