Join TexasGunTalk

United States Concealed Carry Association?? Anyone know anythng about USCCA?

Discussion in 'Other Firearm Organizations' started by SC-Texas, Mar 29, 2010.

1. SC-Texas

SC-Texas TGT Addict Lifetime Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Interesting. Has anyone ever heard of the United States Concealed Carry Association?

http://www.examiner.com/x-2879-Austin-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2010m3d29-United-States-Concealed-Carry-Association-Web-marketing-experiment

2. Moss_Berg5150

Moss_Berg5150 Active Member

Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    It's funny you ask that because I just joined this weekend after listenening to one of my regular podcast hosts give this organization a wondeful review. Here is a link to that show and show notes. I have to admit the site looks a little crappy, but it is really packed with great articles, video and information regarding Concealed Carry. Looking at USCCA – 091

3. SC-Texas

SC-Texas TGT Addict Lifetime Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    New post from Howard N:

4. facetnated

facetnated New Member

Aug 16, 2010
    Benbrook
    I recently joined USCCA. Their email/spam/marketing set my nerves on edge, but I kept hearing about it from different podcasts and Kathy Jackson of the Cornered Cat blog is the editor, so I bit the bullet. They do make all of the back issues of Concealed Carry magazine available online for members--so I figured I'd try it for a year and see whether I got value out of it.

Richard.

5. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I have been a member for about 15 months or so.....only after my second membership did I start getting emailing from their marketing department.
    You get an interesting magazine every month, I believe it is based on ideas from threads on the Forum.