• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Students with gun permits get segregated dorms at University of Colorado - U.S. News

At least its a step in the right direction, but i can see a law suit should something happen in one of the non-CHL dorms that could have been prevented by not segregating the students.

This is a state sanctioned version of....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345250907.577294.jpg

makeitcount

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    fort worth
    I hate Colorado. Went up there with friends to a Denver game. On the way up we stopped at a couple of restaurants that refused us service because we had texas license plates. One in springs and one in boulder. Bunch of libeeral f*&#@k ups....

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    what? really??? What exactly did they tell you? I saw tons of Texas plates in CO. It'd be foolish to turn them down, there are too many lol.

makeitcount

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    fort worth
    We walked in a place in the springs and the manager was behind the cash register and he said we dont serve fucking kind so leave. We went to sit down anyway. He walked up to the table and repeated himself and said he would the cops to have us removed by force if necessary, so we left.
    Then we stopped at a walmart before leaving town and we went to pay and the cashier calls over the manager who says we dont take texas money and so we had some words and left before the cops showed up. It was the same in Boulder. As soon as they saw the texas plates, it was like quick draw the shades and put up the closed signs. Go figure....Haven't had this experience anywhere else in Colorado but there.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Wait what? I'm confused... Texas money? What do you mean? How did the guys inside walmart know where you were from? US dollars are the same everywhere lol.

Hell, I went to a Walmart in Colorado Springs to buy some .45 ACP to use at the Hicksville shoot that I went to the same day I returned from CO, and I mentioned to the clerk behind the gun counter that I couldn't find any .45 ACP WWB at Wal Mart back home in Houston, and he was as nice to me as he probably would have been to anyone else. I don't think once at all did anyone look at us weird when they saw our car plates, and were quite welcoming when my parents mentioned we were traveling from TX. We went to plenty of restaurants.

Are you black? I noticed that I only saw about 3 black people during my whole trip to Colorado, maybe they didn't want to serve black people

makeitcount

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    fort worth
    We pulled up in a spot in front of the store. You could see our back or front plates depending on the place. These were just assholes that held grudges against Texans coming up to steal their jobs, their money and their women. My reply was well if your asshole enough, then you dont deserve any of those things and thats why we come up here, you prick. There was more said than that which didnt help....

Top Bottom