• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Just gotta throw some love to the great folks at Unlimited Arms in Gatesville! A buddy of mine saw they had an AMD-65 in stock that I've been been hunting for, so I called them asking if they would kindly hold it for me for 24 hours as I had to drive three hours to see it. Scott was more than happy to do so, so I drove up this morning and was treated very nicely by Lori (hope I'm spelling that right) and her nephew Drew. Shariff, the owner, was busy with other customers but did take a second to knock a bit off the price for me.

All in all, it was a great experience and worth the six hours behind the wheel. I am thrilled to finally score an AMD as they have disappeared as of late, and can't say enough good things about the good folks at Unlimited Arms!

Cheers! M2
    Texas SOT

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Good for you M2.

Sometime back, I was going to be in the Gatesville area for a week and didn't particularly trust where I was staying to keep the firearms I wanted for the following weekend safe so I called Guns Unlimited. Shariff quoted me a price that was NOT unreasonable but a little higher than I expected to pay. With no other option, I accepted the quote and stored my items.

When I retrieved the items, not only were all firearms in the same condition as I stored them but the charge was 50% the agreed amount. I did not ask for the discount, it was given!

That was my first but not my only dealings with GU. Your experience may vary but mine to date have been good.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I enjoy shopping there. They have always had excellent customer service every time I have went. That goes for the window shopping included. Great bunch of people.
    Glad you had a great experience MM.

Top Bottom