• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keevd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2014
    i emailed mine, had initial trouble (user error) but got them done the 2nd time. one would think efiling anything would be faster. but doesnt seem to be the case here.

El Pistolero

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2013
    Frisco, TX
    I qualified 2/10/2014 - scanned it and all the other paperwork and uploaded it to the CHL website. 3/29/2014 I received my license.

Now I need to break this in and go buy something. :)

ceasare

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Qualified yesterday. I get printed Thursday! Two questions. Can MorpoTrust scan my documents as well? and finally, should I Svan or mail? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Wife recently submitted her paperwork by scanning and uploading, and pretty quickly got an emailed confirmation they received all her stuff. Seems that's the way to go.

Keevd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2014
    when i called and got the "representatives are unable to assist at this time" i just call again and hit zero immediately. that throws you in the call queue. worked for me. chl showing mailed as of saturday. submitted app end of feb and chl 100 and checklist sent in march 3rd. seems to be rolling pretty good to me.

nspctr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    SATX
    I qualified late January, scanned and sent in my app with all required documentation. Received letter early March that my DD 214 was not legible. I resent it along with a copy of my Honorable Discharge cert to move things along. Crickets. Sent several emails and as mentioned previously, several calls with no answer. Wonder whats happening. Will try the 0 thing though tomorrow.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I only had a 19 day wait time in August 2013, one month before the shorter time requirement came into effect. I guess, at the time, people would rather wait an extra month and a half or two to get their CHL rather than stay in class for an extra 4 to 6 hours for one day :turkey:

Troysland

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Update from post #12.
    I started the online process on 3/11/14, & today, 4/28/14, I see my license is in the mail. 48 calendar days, 49 if it's delivered tomorrow.
    Screenshot_2014-04-28-09-27-00.jpg

Top Bottom