cypress
there was also 1 box of remington .380

dbgun

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 17, 2008
Houston, TX.
yall are killing me
Sorry cbigclarke, no offense intended. I figured, I'd joke about my search for 380 ACP ammo, instead of ranting about it. I need to think of FUNNIER things to say.

Scat

Mar 25, 2009
Houston
If it weren't for the 200 + rounds I bought "back in the good ole days" (6 months ago) I wouldn't be able to play with my new Ruger LCP!;)

Libertarian_Longhorn

Apr 28, 2009
I heard a joke the other day you might appreciate. A farmer had three daughters. Two were very pretty, but the third had a face only a parent could love. But the boys were lined up to date the ugly daughter. You know why? The old farmer promised whoever married her would get a box of .380 ammo as a wedding present.

dbgun

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 17, 2008
Houston, TX.
The old farmer promised whoever married her would get a box of .380 ammo as a wedding present.
Heard that joke last summer.........but instead of a box of .380 ammo, it was a five gallon can full of gasoline. I'm guessing this summer it will be a swine flu vaccine.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads