• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I ordered some ammo from PSA last week. Tracking shows it was delivered, left at front door, yesterday at 3:36 PM. I checked at 4PM. Nothing there. Neighbors haven't seen it either. My house is 75 yards from the street, in a Cul de Sac. Theft is highly unlikely. Wife and I were home all day. UPS won't let me file a claim until 24 hours has passed.

Wondering if I should go through PSA, or try to handle it from my end with UPS. I tried calling UPS, but their voice recognition leaves something to be desired. I said "Lost Package", computer voice says "You said, "postcards", please wait while we direct your call". LOL.
    Capitol Armory ad

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I get SO many other people's mail, and my mail apparently goes to random houses also. Basically, they can't tell the difference between 40th and 41st or East vs West it's always the right address, but those little details the mail carriers seem to miss frequently.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I called PSA, but after 20 minutes waiting for the next available customer representative, I decided to leave them a voice message. Also, I emailed UPS and apprised them of the situation. I hope at least one of them responds.

Koinonia

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    An issue with something not being properly delivered from a carrier is a problem with a carrier, not the Company you bought the stuff from. (Unless it was addressed wrong, in which case, go back and check what address you put as the shipping address. )

Hope it gets resolved.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Very same happened to me and to a friend in Brownsville.

Got the tracking number from the shipper. Checked the UPS website daily.

Both shipments were listed as delivered, but were not. About two days later (on a work day) we got our shipments intact.

I think the UPS algorithm for shipments is flawed. They predict a Saturday delivery, but don't deliver on Saturday. Both of us got our orders the following Monday.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    An issue with something not being properly delivered from a carrier is a problem with a carrier, not the Company you bought the stuff from. (Unless it was addressed wrong, in which case, go back and check what address you put as the shipping address. )

Hope it gets resolved.

That is correct. It was totally the fault of the UPS driver. This afternoon, a gentleman in the neighborhood brought my package to me. Different street, different address, but the label was correct. The UPS guy just dropped it off at the wrong house. I let PSA know so they could drop the claim.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    If it happens again, you have to go through the vendor. They're the customer of the shipper you are not.
    And the vast majority of online retailers ship their packages FOB. So you're liable once it leaves their dock.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    UPS delivers to the wrong address often. Last year I received a package for my neighbor across the street. He was thankful when I carried it to him. The problem is some folks will keep the item(s) because they're worthless rotten thieves. Then the intended recipient must file a claim and await a replacement... if they can get it.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    That is correct. It was totally the fault of the UPS driver. This afternoon, a gentleman in the neighborhood brought my package to me. Different street, different address, but the label was correct. The UPS guy just dropped it off at the wrong house. I let PSA know so they could drop the claim.

Glad to hear it, similar thing happened to me right after the elections in 2012 and just before Sandy Hook. I had ordered 1000rds of .223 and said it was delivered but no show. Later that day the gentleman who got my package by mistake swung it by. He had opened it without looking at the label and said I didn't order any ammo then looked at the address and recognized it wasn't his so he had the integrity to bring it by. I was very thankful obviously. I don't remember who the shipper was but luckily I haven't had any similar problems since then.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    If it happens again, you have to go through the vendor. They're the customer of the shipper you are not.
    And the vast majority of online retailers ship their packages FOB. So you're liable once it leaves their dock.

This I quickly realized after attempting to notify UPS of my lost parcel. They simply don't want to deal with the receiver. An email to PSA got a pretty fast response. I appreciate the way they dealt with it.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    This I quickly realized after attempting to notify UPS of my lost parcel. They simply don't want to deal with the receiver. An email to PSA got a pretty fast response. I appreciate the way they dealt with it.

Yeah I have shipped about 8 figures a year probably. It's really nice to dump off shipping issues on the shipper. Lol.

Top Bottom