• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I went to my local UPS store earlier to send a magazine to someone and when asked what was in the package, told them "an empty magazine". The clerk asked me if it was for a gun, and I said yes. She said because they were just a franchise, they could not ship any firearms parts. I asked for a manager, and the manager agreed they could not ship the magazine. I thought this was just so crazy...
    Capitol Armory ad

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I went to my local UPS store earlier to send a magazine to someone and when asked what was in the package, told them "an empty magazine". The clerk asked me if it was for a gun, and I said yes. She said because they were just a franchise, they could not ship any firearms parts. I asked for a manager, and the manager agreed they could not ship the magazine. I thought this was just so crazy...
    They don't know the UPS corporate policy, but I am not surprised.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    When we were still in Houston the local UPS store lost 2 of our packages in the store. I figured it was the owners dumb ass kid working the counter both time. They came out of pocket for a little over $200.00.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    UPS is called Big Brown for a reason, they are full of $hit.

They once refused insurance on an antique revolver because it was Christmas time and they lose more packages at that time. $hit service

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    You were lied to.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    My intuitive answer would have been "none of your dog-dang business" but I would hold myself back and politely reply "decorative metal storage container".
    If they feel like oppressing, I prefer not to give them an excuse. But that's just me.
    (I actually just handed a padded envelope with 2 magazines to my mailman - even if he asked and I truthfully answered, I don't think he would give a sh*t - he's a normal person, not a career offendee)

smschulz

Paid for CUT
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    You need to be more vague when dealing with these assholes. First, never ever mention anything firearm related just say "metal parts". Second, prepare your shipment in advance and simply drop it off.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Find a better UPS store.

The local place we deal with for work will ship absolutely anything that isn’t absolutely banned by corporate policy. And probably some stuff that crosses the line if she can find something else to call it.

She shipped the bolt carrier and trigger , and some other random parts without issue when I sent them off to a forum member to cerakote.

You just need to find one not run by a leftist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom