Upstanding citizen sent to prison and has child taken away for possession of guns

CrazedJava

Well-Known
Sep 5, 2013
DFW
I'm not much for conspiracy, but I have long suspected that one reason penalties for various gun legislations were so ridiculously high (Child molestation is apparently less henious in New York than having a magazine that holds more than 7 rounds) is so they could make felons of anybody whenever they wanted, thus barring gun owners from continuing to own guns.

I routinely have to travel to Blue/Democrat/Liberal areas, and while I enjoy the local flavor I also know I have no intention of ever living in those places. I enjoy the food and the local beers and then happily come home to Texas.

Aug 9, 2013
Houston, Texas
I feel so bad for him as a father, You can take a man guns, but not his child. Pray for this man, and let this pass. I hope all works out well. On another note, Its terrible that the ones who should be standing up for citizens as well as protecting them, is our greatest demise. I am so blessed to be a native Texan.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members