• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    This is absolutely beautiful Honey Maple G & L Legacy with original G & L hardshell case. My camera does not do the finish justice and I GUARANTEE there is not one scratch on this guitar. I bought new in late 98 or early 1999 and it has never left my non-smoking home. The neck is beautifully figured in Bird's Eye Maple with black pearl dot fret markers. If you're not familiar with G & L......the company was established by Leo Fender with his business partner George Fullerton when Mr. Fender sold his original Fender Guitar business. These guitars are still made today in the original Fender factory on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California.

$875.00 Cash or trade for guns such as nice AR or 1911 of same value.

Text or Call 903-452-1463

G & L 1.jpg G & L 3.jpg G & L 4.jpg G & L 5.jpg G & L 6.jpg
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    Hey guys just noticed I pulled an old picture out of my file while posting. The guitar in first picture (outdoors on stand) is of another G & L twin to this one that I once owned. It had a few dark spots on the neck and if you look close can be seen in picture. THIS guitar (other photos in my house) is GUARANTEED to be brand new spotless condition! Sorry for the mix up.

Top Bottom