• ...and so much more!
  • Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    We have been discounting prices and listing some of our Used Guns on the website. Instead of listing 50 or so each individually, I figured I would give you guys a direct link to make it quicker for you to check them out as we get them put online.
    Attention! By Federal law, we can only ship firearms to an FFL licensed gun dealer Check all local laws and regulations before purchasing. When purchasing a firearm Email a copy of your FFL to ffl@copesdistributing.com or fax a copy to 937 459 5434

Flat Rate Shipping of $9.95 For as many items as you would like to order on one order.

*** TO ORDER, give us a call at 1 866 523 2673 Mon-Fri 9-5:30p.m. EST or check out the website and/or ORDER BY CLICKING HERE: Used Firearms at Cope's Distributing
    Venture Surplus ad

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Some nice looking pieces at nice prices.

Sure wish I had me some spare change!

Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    We have started adding the shotguns and rifles now :cool:There are going to be a lot of guns marked down. Just keep checking the link. ;)

If anyone has questions regarding these guns, feel free to give me a call at the number listed above.

Also,
    3 Pay Plans are Available Again.
    On orders over $100.00 Cope's offers a 3 Part Easy Payment Plan. 1st payment is 1/3 of the total of your order charged on the day of the order. 2nd payment is same amount 30 days later and balance at 30 days after that. No interest charged.
    You can place the order as check/money order option online and someone will call you for the billing details. Or you can call in the order and ask to be set up on the payment plan and the rest is done automatically until paid in full.
    Guns are included on the 3 Pay Plan Option. The only difference being...The gun will not ship until paid in full.
    So, if the full amount of an order is just a little much this month, but you really want or need the products...give us a call and we will be happy to help you out.

Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Still adding more guns to this section. Inventory is always changing. Be sure to check in every so often. Thanks, Geri

Top Bottom