• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robmoo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Arlington
    I find in rather funny that so many people are asking $575 for their Glocks when one can buy most models new for $500-550. Bud's has the G23 gen 3 for $499 shipped $514 with credit card. Even with the $15 ffl fee I save buying new. If I can't save $50-100 or acquire some accessories I really want I'm buying new. Of course, one can't negotiate price with Bud's and may be able to on a used Glock. I just find it an odd negotiating tactic to start with an asking price that is high than new unless one has some pricey accessories or mods.
    Target Sports

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Free market. A lot of times people have that much into it and are just trying to get back what they paid. Will it happen? Occasionally. Will it sell? Only because its a Glock.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Free market. A lot of times people have that much into it and are just trying to get back what they paid. Will it happen? Occasionally. Will it sell? Only because its a Glock.

That sounds like a buddy of mine. When he prices a used gun he accounts for everything in it. He will usually have to adjust if he really wants to sell it, but overall he does pretty good.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    That sounds like a buddy of mine. When he prices a used gun he accounts for everything in it. He will usually have to adjust if he really wants to sell it, but overall he does pretty good.

I do the same as well, being a college student. I will move on prices though for serious cash in hand buyers.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I've not seen hardly ANY Glocks at Academy for a while. Last month, they had quite a few. Drank the Kool-Aid and picked up a G19 G4.
    Came with 3 magazines too. They had 6 in stock that day. And it was only $579 NEW.

JimmyB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Tomball, TX
    Hell I can't even get my like new in the box G17 to sell for $450 for some reason, I don't know what they are smoking listing them at $575!

Jaywalker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Don't care to share
    Might be a Gen2, which has the machined ejector and has few/no problems with the ejection patterns that the Gen 4 and late Gen 3 nines have been known to experience. Also, so anti-gun states don't allow Glocks made after 1998, so there's a premium for them sometimes.

Miloe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    DFW
    Lately it seems to be this way for any used guns, you can buy new for cheaper than used.
    What's the world coming to when MSRP is a bargain?

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    I get them from armslist or texas gun trader for $450-$475, sell off the mags since I already have over 20, so im into it for $400-$420
    :)
    thats what I did with this 19 and one of these 17s
    http://[ATTACH=full]95450[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• N4vOltd.png
      N4vOltd.png
      509 bytes · Views: 15

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Used gen 3 glocks SHOULD be selling in the low 400s, gen 4s in the mid 400s. I personally will not buy unless it is priced accordingly

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Top Bottom