Capitol Armory ad

Used Guns For What You Pay For New or Nearly New!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    CDNN put a new one on Gunbroker....someone bid right at $1600.00 to get it.....But CDNN auctions have been getting crazy stupid prices lately....
    Almost tempting. Looked on gunbroker after reading your post and..... wow.

Mine was a gift from Mrs. Hoji so I will be keeping it. That and it shoots great and everything I have put the crosshairs on with it has gone in my freezer( except the javelinas, those are just nasty)
    Lynx Defense

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    It's a sellers preferred market now it seems. At the moment that will be a good thing for me as I will be selling my 1993 Norinco BWK-92 AK .223 rifle later today for $1300. Not bad for paying about $200 for it back in 1993!

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    It is easy to skip those ads. Anyone can ask for anything, just watch how long that ad is up and if it ever sells. Sometimes there are people who are looking for exactly that, but this looks kind of over the top, even for one of these ads. Also I never answer ads handled by a third party either. No real need for a middleman here. Just sign up for an account and list it yourself and handle it. I have bought stuff there but the "real" items and deals are gone quickly. Still one of the few sources to buy and sell so I like having the site even though I only look mostly.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I wouldn’t touch any of that stuff. The rifle pictured isn’t gov property, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of that is sitting on a military property book somewhere.

I was just wondering about that. Do we not outfit our troops anymore? I was wondering if it was some SWAT guys' stuff? Why would a soldier have to buy all that? Seems odd that they would, if not, then it would seem you are buying stolen property.

Somebody help me out....

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    That doesn't appear like issued gear to me, but I've been out for 10 years now, so I don't know. Most likely a veteran or arm chair commando who walked into GT distributors with a tax refund and now is regretting his decision. After learning he can't return his gear and not wanting to take the financial hit he wants someone else to do that now. All while he attempts to make a profit.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    That doesn't appear like issued gear to me, but I've been out for 10 years now, so I don't know. Most likely a veteran or arm chair commando who walked into GT distributors with a tax refund and now is regretting his decision. After learning he can't return his gear and not wanting to take the financial hit he wants someone else to do that now. All while he attempts to make a profit.

It may all be personally procured.

You’d be surprised what turns up in unit-level GWOT purchases and individual tasking equipment authorizations, but the PVS-14 and PEQ-15 should be serialized.

Add to it the ‘facilitating for a friend who’s the owner, and it raises the hair on the back of my neck. I’ll check out the video later and see if I have reason to change my mind.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Isn't that similar to the ads wanting to pay you an outrageous price for something using a cashiers check for more than asking price and send them the difference.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Add to it the ‘facilitating for a friend who’s the owner, and it raises the hair on the back of my neck. I’ll check out the video later and see if I have reason to change my mind.
    I think it’s actually his and he is listing it that way so as to cut down on haggling and be able to say something like, “he’s firm on his price”, “that’s what he told me” and be able to get by with BS responses.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I think it’s actually his and he is listing it that way so as to cut down on haggling and be able to say something like, “he’s firm on his price”, “that’s what he told me” and be able to get by with BS responses.

Well, with not breaking up the package? Good luck with all that.

Top Bottom