• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Many times "it's cause I'm black" is factually incorrect except when it’s not.

Just saying it was her personal experience. She said those looks were towards her. Not that she heard that it happened to someone else. Let’s put it like this, if you are a white guy and you go to a jazz club that typically frequented by black people, initially you might get a similar look that she gets when she went shooting. Once people see you order a drink and enjoy the music the patrons go back and focus on whatever they were doing.

It happens. She could have had a similar experience at the range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironically enough, the only time I ever got thrown out of a pub because they didn't want my kind of people in there was half a block from where I grew up in my 100% white hometown.

gaines67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2018
    Park City
    You don't know? White supremacists believe their race is superior. A nationalist, and the media put white with the word to make them sound similar, is a person that believes his nation is superior, not race.

You used the term White Nationalist. That is not the same (to me) as a Nationalist who happens to be white. The term for that is Nationalist.

Low_Speed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Austin
    Well the problem is she, and now you are assuming. This is completely hypothetical.

I am just as valid to say that people look at her funny because of her eye shadow.

Only thing that I’m assuming is she knows body language and facial expressions when she walks in a room. You don’t need to black or white to figure how you are received. Are some blacks hypersensitive to it? Maybe. But it still happens.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Sad how the Left has completely redefined our dictionary

That's what I or rather they mean by owning the narrative. Don't let them redefine the dictionary, turn that method around on them. There is a chapter on the subject in Boston's Gun Bible which explains this a lot better than I could.

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown
    Best way to destroy 2A is to throw in the race card. It’s like putting sand in the cogs of a perfectly functioning machine.

Color is not an issue. We are aware and let’s be united as one unit.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You used the term White Nationalist. That is not the same (to me) as a Nationalist who happens to be white. The term for that is Nationalist.

I don't go around promoting "white" anything, but if your agenda is to show racism, all you have to do is put "white" in front of a named movement, and now you've created a perceived biased or extremist movement.

Low_Speed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Austin
    Judge Judy would say that one can't know how another person feels....

I like Judge Judy but she is limited to her own experience. In other words, she can only speak for herself. You think black persons didn’t understand what the looks they got meant when they entered a “whites only” establishment. It’s not that long ago that blacks would get that same look in a Denny’s or Cracker Barrel restaurant. Now Cracker Barrel is my favorite place to go.

Low_Speed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Austin
    "An armed society is a polite society"- Robert Heinlein
    Does not distinguish between different races.

Not true. U.S. history has many examples proving the that last statement wrong. Even today many of the laws on the books on guns disproportionately effect blacks and other minorities. Is it better now? Yeah, but it still happens.

Top Bottom