• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    There's an old AGGIE saying: "There is always next year." There is a lot more to Texas A&M than one football team. If they put that football money into education, we would all benefit.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    ehh.. I dont know. As much as I like Vince, I like Colt more. First of all he stayed for his senior year. Hes an accurate passing qb and a runner. Dont get me wrong Vince will be on top with Ricky Williams, Applewhite, Campbell etc.

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    That was one hell of a game, Aggies came to play and I'm glad we got out of there with a win.

I have to disagree I think Colt is as good or better than Vince, but it is tough to compare them because they both kind of have their own style.

Colt now has almost every record at UT (breaking most of Vince's) and he has won more games than any QB in NCAA history. Not saying Vince wouldn't have done that had he stayed, but he didn't stay and I think Colt would have matched him or beat him anyway.

I am a huge Applewhite and VY fan, but I think Colt has the skills of them both, very accurate, can run, and has that must win, do what it takes attitude.

cdevon1200

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    i asked an aggie to marry me one christmas, she said no. maybe it was wrong to wear that ut shirt that day...

Euclid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Dallas
    Gotta give it to 'em, the Aggies played one HELL of a game!
    There's just sumthin' about Kyle and UT, A&M always plays so much better against us than any other season game.

National Championship 2009, pretty curious as to how this Florida/Bama game is going to go down next weekend.

HOOK 'EM HORNS

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    McCoy really should get it. They arent going to give it to Tebow twice, Mark Ingram is just a sophomore, but after the game I just finished watching, Toby Gerhart should be sitting next to him in New York.

The Aggies are just like my Pokes that got themselves embarassed today. You never know who is going to show up, and that my friends, is crappy coaching. You have to be 100% preparred to play, whether you are playing the #100 team or the #1 team.

81aggie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2009
    San Antonio
    Frustrating game for an Aggie to watch :banghead: the defense just couldn't keep the Horns from answering every score. The Aggie fumble deep in their own territory and allowing the kickoff runback for the TD certainly didn't help but this is part of the game. The Ags played better than a lot of people expected, the commentators included judging from their remarks during the game. Still a long way to go but lots of players on the team who will be around for the next few years. Here's hoping for a successful rebuilding. Gig 'em!

JackieTequila

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Houston
    Andy Dalton with TCU should be in the Heisman conversation. His stats are on par with McCoy’s and Tebow’s.

TCU faced three top-20 defenses (Air Force, Clemson, and Utah) and two more in the top 25 (BYU and Virginia), a much harder schedule of defenses than Texas and Colton McCoy.

As TCU is not a perennial college football powerhouse, they will not even be in the College Football national championship discussion. Even if Nebraska beats UT and Florida routs Alabama, they will not even be considered.

UT, Florida, Alabama do not want to play TCU. They refuse to schedule them. Texas Tech had scheduled them for 2010, but since booted them off the schedule and replaced them with Weber State.

Top Bottom