• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gamboolman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Spring, Texas - Retired
    Mods, I did search and don't think this has been posted yet. If so, or if this is the wrong forum, please do the needful

What would you do ?

Without audio/sound - we can't know what was said to man at the Gas Pump.....but still, he did not do anything.....

I think that I would do something...I have a wife and daughter and would hope that folks would intervene.

2 X Links below with video - the guy has been caught.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I am a MYOB kind of person, but there is no scenario in this universe I am allowing that guy to carry that girl off against her will.

I will be honest, I have always dreamed of a scenario where I could douse a bad guy with gasoline at the pump Billy Jack style.

TX oddball

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    The man pumping gas into the truck was a scumbag coward.

If the report is accurate, the girl was a teenager, a child (looks like it), yelling, begging for help, crawling under the truck for safety. The witness coward did not move an inch, did not care. And he looked bigger than the kidnapper, who did not seem to wield any type of weapon. What the f*** is wrong with that guy?

What would you do ?

I would have intervened, first asking her if she is being kidnapped while trying to block the perps way. If she says yes, and the perp decides to get physical, so be it, let's go.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Yeah, that is not one where I would MYOB. Pretty sure I would get involved. Pretty clean shot with a boot to something breakable while he was taking her from under the truck. Hope they identify him. His neighbors deserve to know what kind of chickenshit lives near them.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

If the report is accurate, the girl was a teenager, a child (looks like it), yelling, begging for help, crawling under the truck for safety. The witness coward did not move an inch, did not care. And he looked bigger than the kidnapper, who did not seem to wield any type of weapon. What the f*** is wrong with that guy?

I would have intervened, first asking her if she is being kidnapped while trying to block the perps way. If she says yes, and the perp decides to get physical, so be it, let's go.

She was 35.
    They were dating.

Yes, I would have done something.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Without knowing the exact situation, it is hard to say how one should react.
    Did she skip bail and he was delivering her back to jail?
    Was she just a hysterical GF screaming at him for cheating on her?
    Was she retarded and he was her guardian dragging her escaped ass back home?
    We don't really know right now.
    Awaiting more input.

leVieux

Old Guy "Lost my guns in move to nursing home."
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    Saint Martinville, LA

It said that he was 22 & she was 35. Years back, a young Mom out for a jog in Plano was kidnapped from a public street in full view of many passers-by, who didn't help or even stop. She was never found and the perp was never arrested. When questioned, the witnesses all said they thought it was a "domestic situation". We all share a DUTY to help others, but these things can be hard to interpret on the spot.

I thought about this quite a bit, as my jogger Daughter lived just a few blocks away from the incident site.

leVieux

Top Bottom