• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasgrillchef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Lewisville
    Remember, these are proposed new laws, not actual laws yet. Law suits will follow if and when they become law.

Yes of course, and remember those court cases, civil or criminal (from someone being arrested for breaking the law) will take 3-5 years. If the case is criminal, the. They will have to spend 3-5 years in prison waiting on the result!
    Capitol Armory ad

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Yes of course, and remember those court cases, civil or criminal (from someone being arrested for breaking the law) will take 3-5 years. If the case is criminal, the. They will have to spend 3-5 years in prison waiting on the result!
    That's assuming a court will imprison people for 3-5 years for not turning in said firearms. As far as I know Virginia hasn't abandoned the 5th and 14th Amendments.

Texasgrillchef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Lewisville
    Honestly what scares me most about Virginia is the following.

When the laws pass, most won’t comply and turn them in, most will keep them at home and not take them anywhere for fear of being caught with them, having them confiscated and arrested.

Those who are caught, arrested and confiscated, won’t fight back.

The 2A counties Sheriffs and Prosecutors who said they won’t enforce these new laws when enacted, will enforce them when threatened with prosecution from the states AG. Those sheriffs, deputies and prosecutors and assistant prosecutors that knows who has these illegal new guns will go enforce the new laws on them, so they can show the states Ag that they are enforcing them.

Lawsuits against va will be filed, defense lawyers for those arrested will file and do what they need to do to appeal the case as far up the line as well, all while everyone waists 3-5 years for a verdict.

There will be a few who might fight, kill a few Leo’s and be killed themselves.

But the end result will be that Virginia will be a LOST CAUSE and the democrats will have won until the Supreme Court rules against Virginia.

Even if for whatever reason SCOTUS doesn’t hear the cases or finds in favor of Virginia, no one will do anything about it but cry and whine. Thus showing like California and New York and a few other states, that they are a lost cause.

No one believed that the democrats could win, and as a result Virginia will suffer.

For those of us still in red states, we have to stop and battle Bloomberg and Biden.

My true belief, is that until the majority of the 30 million gun owners are willing to stand up and fight and put our lives on the line, we Gun owners will continue to loose ground and loose more of our gun rights to the democrats.

Republic2020

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2019
    Central Texas
    I often hear the argument made that the Government would win because they have tanks and jets and fully auto machine guns.

But how many of you have ever seen a gathering of 5000 Patriots? 10k? 40k? 100k?

Can you imagine what we could do if an organized group of 100k Patriots formed?

We would over run any building, any base,. Fast.

One hundred thousand determined Patriots could change the world.

I have trained with milita here in Texas.

Most are good guys but there is in fighting about petty stuff and ego trips...... we better come to gather and become humble with all levels of trained Patriots.....Folks it isn't just liberals moving here...my wife and I are as red as it gets...we moved here from Michigan 7 months ago.

I get that native Texans don't like all these outsiders but if you can't support people who move here to help Texas stay red what the hell are we every trying for?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ...I get that native Texans don't like all these outsiders but if you can't support people who move here to help Texas stay red what the hell are we every trying for?
    Consider that whatever was being done where you were before didn’t work, so what makes you think doing the same thing here would work?

And, it’s not that we don’t like outsiders on principle (except Californians), it’s more that we prefer not to hear how it was back wherever you came from.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom