• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    I have been gone for two days know, Heading to Montana for a family gathering. Sure is green here in South Dakota and every where else we have been. While in Montana I hope I can go to my Uncles ranch and do some varmit shooting. Need to try my AR in 308 out at long distance. We are staying tonight at my wifes aunt house here in South Dakota and is is in the 60's and sure is nice! I will try to post some pictures tomorrow night.

drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    Here is a nice Buck we seen on the roadside coming into Mile City. Have not been to my uncle's ranch yet but maybe Monday or Tuesday before we can get there.
    Vacation021.gif

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    That's very pretty country. If I wasn't such a die hard Texan Montana would sure be a nice place to live. Except I hate cold weather for any extended length of time. I don't mind sweatin but I hate shiverin!!!:(

drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    We where at Custers last stand today and looked southwest and saw snow on the mountians. When we got up this morning in Miles City it was in the low 50's. I could live up here in a heartbeat but my other half could not stand it.

drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    Old Pistols

While we where in Miles City Montana we went to a place called the Range Riders Museum. They have one building full of old guns and knives swords sabres and other stuff it is a great place to go and visit. Here are just a few of the firearms they have on display.
    Vacation182.gif

drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    Guns at Little Big Horn

Sitting here at the Motel in Belle Fourche South Dakota at 12:00 midnight with nothing else to do but drink cold beer and post pictures of guns. Heck don't get any better does it!
    Here some from the Little Big Horn (custer's last stand).
    Vacation204.gif

Top Bottom