• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you take the corona virus vaccine?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Believe those numbers?

Nope.

If only 6 had severe problems with the j & j vaccine, it'd be considered much safer than a lot of other medicines/vaccines, but 'the powers that be' yanked it off the market because there's a boatload more than 6 negatively affected.
    They will decide on Wendsday if they are going to pull it or not.

Just noticed that today is Wed. Maybe we'll find out today.
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    They will decide on Wendsday if they are going to pull it or not.

Just noticed that today is Wed. Maybe we'll find out today.

Dubious Dan; Mowingmaniac 24/7,

IF only 6 individuals had a "bad reaction" to the J&J vaccine, of the over ONE MILLION doses that have been administered, the vaccine is SAFER than most common anti-biotics, like penicillin & even aspirin.

Fwiw, I know several people here in SATX who have had "adverse reactions" to the FLU SHOT.
    For one example, my former housemate (ELLIE) got "sick as H" for several days after taking the flu shot in 2016.

yours, satx

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Interesting that the incidence of this CVST occurring naturally is about the same as that occurring after the J&J shot but the kicker that I see is that it apparently has not been shown (at least that I found) with Pfizer or Moderna vaccine so it may be related to J&J vaccine.
    I see a bunch of J&J vaccine going to Africa.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Interesting that the incidence of this CVST occurring naturally is about the same as that occurring after the J&J shot but the kicker that I see is that it apparently has not been shown (at least that I found) with Pfizer or Moderna vaccine so it may be related to J&J vaccine.
    I'd be interested in the demographics of those that developed the clots. I believe they're mostly women of child bearing age. Were they on oral birth control and were any smokers. It's been known for decades that women on oral birth control who smoke are at greater risk of developing clots.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I also wonder if the volume/time of the vaccines that are being given skew the optics and make it appear as though there are a lot of adverse reactions.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I'd be interested in the demographics of those that developed the clots. I believe they're mostly women of child bearing age. Were they on oral birth control and were any smokers. It's been known for decades that women on oral birth control who smoke are at greater risk of developing clots.
    Moderna and Pfizer women on BCP too and probably smoke. I believe most common cause is infection ie sinusitis. Originally Moderna and Pfizer were given to seniors only but now ever age group so we would expect the same number in each group but the incidence is so rare that one or two cases can skew the data.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Unless I misread, the j & j vaccine was administered to almost 7 million.

If this figure is correct, then 6 people experiencing bad joo-joo out of that many wouldn't be reason to pull this vaccine off the market.

Once again, we're being lied to...by the likes of 'da fooch' and the seedeesee...

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Blue Bell ice cream and Listeria, lettuce, meat recalls, etc. How many mouse hairs are allowed in a Snickers candy bar? Pasteurized milk has virtually eliminated TB. E.coli contamination of meat, I remember how people fought over radiation of meat products which would have eliminated (?) the problem. Anti-radiation won. It's amazing that we make it through childhood.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    1619425079671.png

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Got my first shot of Moderna a moth ago and my second last Friday. Apparently I’m still alive. 5G reception had greatly improved.

Top Bottom