van jones resigns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Sep 6, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. BigShooter11x14

BigShooter11x14 Member

May 18, 2009
    S/W Tarrant County
    A sliver of good news!!!!. . . Thanks to the hard work of Beck and others. . . Could there be real Hope????. . . We can only pray this trend gains momentum!!!!!

3. SiscoKid

SiscoKid Active Member

Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I really enjoyed that link, reading the comments. One of the best I have ever read.....

That IS the bottom line. Elections DO matter. We are in a fight and we just won one tiny skirmish.

4. blacksheep

blacksheep Member

Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    Keep an eye out on his replacement, :crazy-1:

5. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

That and this guy will still operate in the background. The real problem is DOHbama and his train of left wing lunatics.

6. sjones

sjones Active Member

Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    Thats just a small start,the whole white house needs to be run off.:patriot:

7. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008

Your correct once again, he will simply be on the payroll under a different
    organization,acorn, union,etc. The shadow government continues.
    These are hard core radicals they intend to change America in their
    image.

8. Okierifleman

Okierifleman Active Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    One down, 200 to go.

9. TexasRedneck

TexasRedneck 1911 Nut Lifetime Member

Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Hey - let's remember that they thought they were invincible......even a small victory should be celebrated!

10. boycan

boycan Active Member

Mar 6, 2009
    North Dallas

I recieved this as part of an e-mail today and I think in a weird way it is all related? :headscratch:

Subject: AKA: No Compromise, No Retreat, No Surrender

I learned a lesson when I was a kid that when your opposition wants to gain ground they initially try to take MORE than they know they will get and then they *COMPROMISE* to make it look like they are backing off but the truth of the matter is they GAIN because they got to take YOUR GROUND and made you think they gave in when it is really you who LOST ground but thought you won by not losing all they went after. I learned that lesson in S. Calif in Hawaiian Gardens (late 1940's and early 1950's) when the invading Mexicans tried to take over the area. I was always a stubborn kid and I didn't give up any ground - I stood (got beat up many times until I learned to fight like they did and then they began to leave me alone) my ground and refused to be intimidated by them. After a while they respected me for not fearing them. They respect STRENGTH and ridicule weakness.

That is the SAME tactic used in politics but so few see it as I do. This column by David Limbaugh sets it out so that hopefully more will see what is going on. It is why COMPROMISE is such a dirty word in my life. Compromise means our side loses and the other wins. We need to make them 'compromise' and retake the ground we have allowed them to take. :fighting0010:

"Compromise is but the sacrifice of one right or good in the hope of retaining another--too often ending in the loss of both." Author: Tryon Edwards