• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    psst. 4 month old thread.....

There are some threads, introductions in particular, that do not need to be revisited, ever. There are others like this that while unnecessary to talk to OP about are still valid conversations regardless. I don't understand why this is a problem for you. If Alan felt that threads should not be re-visited after a month or more, he would make sure they auto-locked. By someone re-opening the thread, we get more responses and ideas. Not a bad thing for anyone. Just my
    Hurley's Gold

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I kinda agree that re-opening old post is not a bad thing.
    This is one I missed or just didn't get around too and the subject matter makes good reading - soooooo - what the hell!

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Be careful if you do this though not to kill perp. I believe there is a statute making it illegal to set these kinds of traps in Texas ;)

Now if you got the BG reporting this trap, and I don't know if there are those geniuses around, "Uhh yeah, I'd like to report a violation of xx.xxx. I was breaking into this truck and it had a very bad trap setup..."

Yes, it's not a good idea at all. It makes you the criminal. Same thing with putting a Pit Bull in the cab of a truck that keeps getting broken in to. Not me, but I know someone. Not a good idea.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    There are some threads, introductions in particular, that do not need to be revisited, ever. There are others like this that while unnecessary to talk to OP about are still valid conversations regardless. I don't understand why this is a problem for you. If Alan felt that threads should not be re-visited after a month or more, he would make sure they auto-locked. By someone re-opening the thread, we get more responses and ideas. Not a bad thing for anyone. Just my

If your opinion differs from mine, that's cool, but in this case it has nothing to do with this thread. My opinion? A PM might have been more appropriate.

So, I don't see a question, so, um, I hear, understand and respect your opinion.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Got a nice picture of the neighbors kid opening the door at 3am. Printed the pix and gave them to his dad. That kid walked with a limp for a month.
    HAHAHAHAHA better than putting the kid in Juvi! "I'd rather be in jail, than to have my father hit me.."
    My CVPI has an alarm with a pager courtesy of the previous owner. I like it, I know it works well.

Eli

Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    If your opinion differs from mine, that's cool, but in this case it has nothing to do with this thread. My opinion? A PM might have been more appropriate.

So, I don't see a question, so, um, I hear, understand and respect your opinion.

Still LMAO

Top Bottom