Versa Carry Holsters

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
TGT Supporter
Aug 14, 2009
College Station
Has anyone used one? If so what are your thoughts on it? I would like to go back to my higher capacity .45acp but I dont want to take the light off of it and the only holster I currently have for it will not work with the light.

Versacarry® | Concealed Carry Holsters

Y2bad4U

Jan 12, 2009
polk County
I have three. 2 9mm and a 45. I like them cuz I can carry different size/ brand pistol with 1 holster. 1 of the 9mm is mounted underneath my steering wheel and holds my g26. I just leave that one in the truck which is why I bought two. Try it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
These are an absolute no go for a holster. They offer insufficient protection of the trigger guard, the design is such that reholstering would be nearly impossible, and the overall design is just not a robust design for consistently and safely carrying a firearm.

What gun do you have, and with what weapon light?

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
TGT Supporter
Aug 14, 2009
College Station
These are an absolute no go for a holster. They offer insufficient protection of the trigger guard, the design is such that reholstering would be nearly impossible, and the overall design is just not a robust design for consistently and safely carrying a firearm.

What gun do you have, and with what weapon light?
PT145Pro with a TLR-3

London

The advocate's Devil.
TGT Supporter
Sep 28, 2010
Twilight Zone
If you're ever in San Antonio I can make you one for the cost of materials, given I have the time and materials on hand...

Top Bottom