DEAL Vertx Pants On Primary Arms - $19.99

pinoyinus

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 14, 2012
Round Rock
Came across this deal on primary arms web-site (primaryarms.com). Vertx Fusion Stretch Tactical Pants for $19.99. The MSRP was at $79. And they're local (Houston). So for folks in Houston, you even get free shipping if you pick up in store. I'm not affiliated with PA in any way. I just thought I'd pass this on to someone looking for a deal.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jul 14, 2020
USA
primary arms can kiss my ass! Won't let folks enter the store w/o appointment then only to pick up order - how nice of them!

seeker_two

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jul 1, 2008
Just ordered a pair for $19.99.....and still in stock.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

SQLGeek

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 22, 2017
Richmond
primary arms can kiss my ass! Won't let folks enter the store w/o appointment then only to pick up order - how nice of them!
They're one of the best vendors around, especially for those of us in the Houston area.

Honestly there's nothing worth seeing in their store. It's very tiny inside with almost no actual retail space. Their store is mostly dedicated to servicing online orders.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jul 14, 2020
USA
They're one of the best vendors around, especially for those of us in the Houston area.

Honestly there's nothing worth seeing in their store. It's very tiny inside with almost no actual retail space. Their store is mostly dedicated to servicing online orders.
I did not know that! That event, not letting me in the store, took place about 3 months ago. Obviously I wasn't so pissed I wouldn't buy anything from them as I ordered the LVPO for the AR15 build from them. So... knowing now what I do I'll turn the pissed off dial off - for now! :o

mad88minute

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oct 13, 2017
Houston
I did not know that! That event, not letting me in the store, took place about 3 months ago. Obviously I wasn't so pissed I wouldn't buy anything from them as I ordered the LVPO for the AR15 build from them. So... knowing now what I do I'll turn the pissed off dial off - for now! :o
Primary arms is smaller than your average gas station inside. Small counter for FFL paperwork. A rack of clearance items and a display for their optics. That's it.

They have great customer service. Bent over backwards to get me in the do paperwork on my blue label glock during the shutdown.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom