• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinoyinus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Round Rock
    Came across this deal on primary arms web-site (primaryarms.com). Vertx Fusion Stretch Tactical Pants for $19.99. The MSRP was at $79. And they're local (Houston). So for folks in Houston, you even get free shipping if you pick up in store. I'm not affiliated with PA in any way. I just thought I'd pass this on to someone looking for a deal.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    primary arms can kiss my ass! Won't let folks enter the store w/o appointment then only to pick up order - how nice of them!

prisondoc

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Converse TX
    e6fc9e2972c09d6aae4d0876a93cb161.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    primary arms can kiss my ass! Won't let folks enter the store w/o appointment then only to pick up order - how nice of them!

They're one of the best vendors around, especially for those of us in the Houston area.

Honestly there's nothing worth seeing in their store. It's very tiny inside with almost no actual retail space. Their store is mostly dedicated to servicing online orders.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    They're one of the best vendors around, especially for those of us in the Houston area.

Honestly there's nothing worth seeing in their store. It's very tiny inside with almost no actual retail space. Their store is mostly dedicated to servicing online orders.
    I did not know that! That event, not letting me in the store, took place about 3 months ago. Obviously I wasn't so pissed I wouldn't buy anything from them as I ordered the LVPO for the AR15 build from them. So... knowing now what I do I'll turn the pissed off dial off - for now! :o

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    I did not know that! That event, not letting me in the store, took place about 3 months ago. Obviously I wasn't so pissed I wouldn't buy anything from them as I ordered the LVPO for the AR15 build from them. So... knowing now what I do I'll turn the pissed off dial off - for now! :o
    Primary arms is smaller than your average gas station inside. Small counter for FFL paperwork. A rack of clearance items and a display for their optics. That's it.

They have great customer service. Bent over backwards to get me in the do paperwork on my blue label glock during the shutdown.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Primary arms also offered free shipping on all of their in store pickup orders when the lockdown started. I think they did their best is a crappy situation.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Primary arms is smaller than your average gas station inside. Small counter for FFL paperwork. A rack of clearance items and a display for their optics. That's it.

They have great customer service. Bent over backwards to get me in the do paperwork on my blue label glock during the shutdown.

I'm happy for you. My personal experiences have been different and I ended up canceling the order I made and will doubtfully darken their door way or visit their web site again. There's too many vendors that have managed to conduct business as normal through-out the covid panic. They have adapted poorly - based on my experience with them. I'm not ranting or raving about them. If you're happy with their level of service that's great. I found other vendors that responded to my needs in a manner that suits me. As stated earlier the pissed-off dial is off. Over as far as I'm concerned!

Last edited:

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    I'm glad to have them in Houston, I've met many of their employees over the years. I know they had a few staff come down with the rona and thats when they closed the storefront walk in operation. But the curbside service has been pain free for me as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    I'm happy for you. My personal experiences have been different and I ended up canceling the order I made and will doubtfully darken there door way or visit their web site again. There's too many vendors that have managed to conduct business as normal through-out the covid panic. They have adapted poorly - based on my experience with them. I'm not ranting or raving about them. If you're happy with their level of service that's great. I found other vendors that responded to my needs in a manner that suits me. As stated earlier the pissed-off dial is off. Over as far as I'm concerned!
    I need to find that dial.

Top Bottom