• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    "The suspect, Elmer Manzano, is a convicted felon with multiple prior assaults on his record. "

"Police arrested Manzano that day, but Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg declined to take charges, and instructed police to release him. Ogg also told police to return the six bullets he had in his pocket, and to allow him to keep his gun which he claimed was locked in his safe."
    Target Sports

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

IF you want to see the quick/painless/100% effective British-style hanging, watch the first scenes of THE DIRTY DOZEN.
    (Quite authentic is that scene.)

NO BIG KNOT- Just a simple loop with the "sliding loop" under the chin. = BREAKS the neck cleanly every time..

ADDENDA: ALBERT PIERRPOINT, the famous British hangman of likely over 600 executions (including a LARGE but unknown number of NAZI war criminals) never had a single person, who was not killed INSTANTLY when the trap opened/the rope tightened.

ADDENDA: Both Pierrepoint's father & grandfather were hangmen & the grandfather MAY WELL have hanged JACK THE RIPPER for murdering 2 other women.
    (After the hood was put on & the loop was around his neck, the condemned said, "I am JACK THE ---------". His confession, IF confession it was, was cut off when the trap was sprung.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    They parked his car in front of the station tonight. The last HPD employee killed in the line of duty was also a Sergeant, who I used to work with. Supervisors are expected to lead from the front and be out there with their officers making sure things are done right. With 41 years of seniority he could have camped out in the office and nobody would have said a thing. Instead, at 65 years old he was still out there with his officers running calls. Thats leadership.
    f08c2ac82e86f8d1ed8aee39eee2cda9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    Has the Police Chief used this tragedy to cry about gun control?
    Considering the DA let the suspect keep a gun on a recent incident involving HPD I doubt we'll hear anything about it. Hard to believe a guy with a domestic violence conviction involving a family member was walking around the streets of Houston with a gun and Harris county prosecutors knew about it. Makes me sick to my stomach.....

Last edited:

johnbeaver

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Livingston
    Question for people experienced in these matters. Would the DA (Ogg) have been the one to not take charges and let perp keep the Amon and weapon? Or would it have been an assistant DA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Question for people experienced in these matters. Would the DA (Ogg) have been the one to not take charges and let perp keep the Amon and weapon? Or would it have been an assistant DA?

johnbeaver,

I serious doubt if THE TRUTH will ever be known. = The ASST DA's are HIGHLY UNLIKELY to ever tell anyone who did that STUPID act.

yours, satx

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock

Ill defer to if all white people are accountable for slavery that the DA is just as accountable for the actions of his/her hires.

So they have a convicted felon in possession of a gun, which is, I believe, against state and federal law, but they choose to let him walk. Awesome job. The city should be lined up with torches outside the DA’s home, but then it’s a liberal shitstsain of a city, so I’ll wager the electorate will just pay themselves on the back and keep doing what they are doing.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Gross misconduct from Ogg - can the Governor intervene and remove the bitch from office already? Is that one of his powers granted by the state's constitution?

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo

I believe in one of the links in this thread it states it was Ogg herself who made the call. The perp claimed it was locked away in a safe so that was ok with her.... Pathetic

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Gross misconduct from Ogg - can the Governor intervene and remove the bitch from office already? Is that one of his powers granted by the state's constitution?
    That would involve Abbott taking reasonable, responsible action against a Democrat official.....and he doesn't do that sort of thing.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom