• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    Just found this guess I don't feel quite so bad?

Rush Limbaugh: Google in bed with Obama WH, results on him negative "by design, and on purpose"

Reports of bias in Google results are coming in very fast recently. Microsoft has filed lawsuits alleging that Google favors its own websites. And conservative commentators have accused it of anti-freespeech bias for many years.

Rush_limbaugh.jpg

Contrary to popular belief, Rush Limbaugh is usually very reserved in saying such things. He has often been quoted on his radio programme as saying that he is aware of the responsible position he has, and is thus considerate about what he says.

But Rush directed some very harsh language at Google on Tuesday, noting that Google has developed an oddly close relationship with the current White House, and reserving particular criticism for Googles results for his website, offering that the results were from "obscure places you never knew existed", and by implication had an artificially-inflated Google ranking.

Big news: Rush on Google, this Tuesday

As a longtime user of alternatives to Google, I'm not surprised by this. The Veterans day problem was what made it clear to me that Google had the classical signs of a leftist, America-hating organization - honoring every trivial day, but never anything that is rooted in good, traditional America. A lot of conservatives don't like to talk about such things as what holidays Google chooses to honor, saying that it's their business, they can do what they like - and they're absolutely right. But that kind of thing can be a tip-off to the underlying organizational culture. Google does something for veterans' day now, after so much publicity, it's clear they are only doing it to placate people, rather from any belief. And last year's 'honor' was cartoonish, and I thought rather trivializing.
    Rush Limbaugh: Google in bed with Obama WH, results on him negative "by design, and on purpose" - News n' Max
    An Internet with many popular search engines is a better Internet for freedom, and I hope that other search engines gain some ground on Google.

11:56 AM, Thursday 18th March, 2010

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    This just keeps getting better.
    Allow me to explain how I deal with Obama supporting trash. I make all the effort I can to push myself, my opinion, and my conservitism upon them.
    For example, I countinue to use google to look up gun sites, ammo dealers, ect.. I even use it to look up Obama BS!!
    If I have any clue that it would offend them, I make sure they stay offended.
    Thats just how I roll!!!

Exile Machine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Dallas Texas
    The bastages just shut down my google adwords ads. Been sending them $100/mo for about a year advertising my CA-legal gun handles. But when I do a search I still see plenty of other companies running ads for guns & gun businesses. Bing and Yahoo are the same, anti gun.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Rush Limbaugh is a talentless hack that preys on the fears of bigots and xenophobes and if you listen to his program then you are a bad person. There, I said it.

Top Bottom