• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Not bad, except for the blatant sales pitches at the beginning. He covers much of the stuff we teach in the CHL class and in much the same way.

UPDATE! Forget what I said. Once I got to chapter 7, I noticed he was handling and pointing LOADED guns during the video. At one point, he unloads a .44 Magnum to show you the rounds. A few seconds earlier, he picked up the weapon and pointed it. Even if it was a cut out of sequence, it doesn't look good.

This guy is scary.

When you get deeper into the videos, he's handling live ammo and loaded guns on camera. The camera is zooming in or out from time to time, which suggests that there is a camera operator. Oh, and he's missing his left ring finger tip.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I haven't watched it from the beginning in a while, but did watch 6 or 7 from the end the other night. I think the commercials stopped around #4 or #5. This video series shouldn't be the end all in learning. Hopefully newbies, as I was at the time, will seek out more info on guns and gun issues.

Always good to watch for bad gun habits ... wonder what happened to his finger tip, lol.

Top Bottom