0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Houston
    Religion of peace busy as ever.

Here's the video:
    ????? ?? ?????? ????????? - YouTube

Russian train station hit by deadly suicide bombing - France - France 24

Latest update : 2013-12-29
    [h=2]At least 16 people were killed and 45 others wounded when an explosion tore through a train station in the southern Russian city of Volgograd on Sunday, in an attack blamed on a female suicide bomber, Russian media and officials said.[/h] Regional interior ministry spokeswoman Svetlana Smolyaninova told the ITAR-TASS news agency that the blast occurred inside the train station at around 12:45 pm (0845 GMT).

The news agency said the explosion took place near the metal detectors stationed at the entrance to the city's main train station.

Russia's National Anti-Terrorism Committee said in a statement shortly after that a female suicide bomber had carried out the attack.

The explosion is the deadliest such blast to take place in Russia outside the volatile North Caucasus region in nearly three years.

Security fears for Sochi
    Coming just two months after another suicide bomber struck in the same Russian city, it will bolster fears of attacks by Islamist militants as Russia prepares to host the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.

The Black Sea city lies 690 kilometres (425 miles) southwest of Volgograd and in direct proximity of the violence ravaging North Caucasus regions such as Dagestan and Chechnya on a daily basis.

Militants are seeking to impose an Islamist state throughout Russia's North Caucasus.

Their leader Doku Umarov has ordered his foot soldiers to target civilians outside the region and disrupt the Olympic Games.

Female suicide bombers are often referred to in Russia as "black widows" – women who seek to avenge the deaths of their family members in North Caucasus fighting by targeting Russian civilians.

Female suicide bombers set off blasts at two Moscow metro stations in March 2010 that killed more than 35 people.
    So-called black widows were also responsible for taking down two passenger jets that took off from a Moscow airport within minutes of each other in 2004, killing about 90 people.

(FRANCE 24 with AFP and REUTERS)
    Texas SOT

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    I'm not here to prove them either way but I'd bet this ^^ thread is as factually based as that \/\/ one.

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/news-articles/53972-new-b-ho-presidential-library-looks-like.html

Just an angry 'lil shooter.

What exactly do you take issue with in the post aside from the opening jab at islam? It's pretty much fact. The idea there is a separatist movement in the caucus region is nothing new, nor are attacks on russian soil by them. I'd take France24's reporting over pretty much any american news agency as well.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    What exactly do you take issue with in the post aside from the opening jab at islam?
    Not gonna lie, didn't read this specific post or it(s) link, just really tired of shoot.if.i.cans overall, consistent bent.

ShootWhenICan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Houston
    Sorry fellas but I learn my lesson on the B-Ho library.
    Will check and recheck my sources.
    Like I said in that post one of the major news site was posting this as news but later when I went back the link was dead so now I can't find it.

Back on track:

Sadly, this news is true.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    News is so filtered here in the States

It is unbelievably filtered and sanatized. I was amazed when my now wife exposed me to a few international news sources like France24 and even Malian news reporters are far more engaged and far less sanatized.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Christian Science Monitor, the Economist, France 24 are all good for world news. If you want to feel real dumb about world geo-politics and the international economy, read The Economist then youll get a better grasp on how all the pieces fit together.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When I saw that flick in the OP, my first thought was that I was witnessing people being murdered in the name of peace and love.

According to the OP:
    "Militants are seeking to impose an Islamist state throughout Russia's North Caucasus."

I am NOT politically correct. F 'em!

Flash

Last edited:

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    uzu2u5u6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk