• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    But.. It's the fools who need the most help! Just look at all the fools on the left! They are in the largest need of our help. Any who... Maybe a little. Fool or not, he's just a kid. Help, pretend to care or leave him be. Why does everyone have to put someone in their place? How productive is that? Same thing on the classifieds, people go out of their way to belittle the seller. For what? Just move along.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    But.. It's the fools who need the most help! Just look at all the fools on the left! They are in the largest need of our help. Any who... Maybe a little. Fool or not, he's just a kid. Help, pretend to care or leave him be. Why does everyone have to put someone in their place? How productive is that? Same thing on the classifieds, people go out of their way to belittle the seller. For what? Just move along.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk

A gun forum is no place for children, really no forum is in my opinion. But thats fine...kid has some questions and we tried to foster his love of guns and answer them. He's not really curious, he's on a crusade to prove hes cool...no, not cool...TACTIcool. He can go play his games elsewhere.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    A gun forum is no place for children, really no forum is in my opinion. But thats fine...kid has some questions and we tried to foster his love of guns and answer them. He's not really curious, he's on a crusade to prove hes cool...no, not cool...TACTIcool. He can go play his games elsewhere.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

That I won't disagree with.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2013
    Well said! I completely agree! Coming from a teacher's point of view, not all kids are lucky enough to have good parents or parents at all. Sometimes it's the other adults they encounter that help guide and move them along. Picking on him isn't going to help him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Wow, I can't believe people are standing up for me. Even after all the crap I spewed out.

No, not standing up for you, but the concept in general. You as an individual have some maturity issues to deal with and hopefully you will be smart enough to self assess and grow. But kudos in showing why you are attacked as an individual.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    No, not standing up for you, but the concept in general. You as an individual have some maturity issues to deal with and hopefully you will be smart enough to self assess and grow. But kudos in showing why you are attacked as an individual.

Noooowww you're getting the picture!!! He's been sitting his dark apartment loving every minute of this attention. He is not 16yo. If the you two have not gone back and read his old posts, you should.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I read all of the posts and I'm really striving for understanding about how you guys think.

I get it than meeting someone and stomping the dog crap out of him can make you feel warm, justified, vindicated and feeling that you taught him a lesson.

You guys seem to think that by flaming a guy that you're mad at Online, all that can be accomplished. Just say a few unpleasant words to him Keyboard Commando style. Are you friggin' serious?

"You're not a nice person. I think you suck!" Then you walk away smugly thinking "Guess I told him!"

Yawn.......

The best way to handle an Internet jerk is to turn the computer OFF then put that knot head on your "Ignore List".

Flash

Last edited:

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I read all of the posts and I'm really striving for understanding about how you guys think.

I get it than meeting someone and stomping the dog crap out of him can make you feel warm, justified, vindicated and feeling that you taught him a lesson.

You guys seem to think that by flaming a guy that you're mad at Online, all that can be accomplished. Just say a few unpleasant words to him Keyboard Commando style. Are you friggin' serious?

"You're not a nice person. I think you suck!" Then you walk away smugly thinking "Guess I told him!"

Yawn.......

The best way to handle an Internet jerk is to turn the computer OFF then put that knot head on your "Ignore List".

Flash

:beer:

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    If OP's grammar were bad, I'd think I know him from another forum I lurk... And to be honest that's a horrifying thought, 'cause the guy I know is actually even worse than this kid.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park

Yawn.......

Flash

I'm not mad at him or wanting to bash his face in...I just want him to leave or stop his bullshit. Yes I could add him to an ignore list but that wouldn't get his drivel off of here. I don't want someone coming in here and thinking that someone like him is an accurate representation of what we think or how we act as gun owners. I don't reply to alot of crap on here in an effort to let things lie but I'm not going to turn off the computer for anyone.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    One thing I will say for this thread, is that I got some links to retro rifles. I enjoyed the links. Should I ever build my Air Force special I know where to look for parts. Doubt I will ever do the build, but I love to look. IMHO fake makers/owners marks are a step too far. It leads to trying to sell uninformed folk like me fake guns.
    I actually carried the model 604 with no forward assist both conus and in Thailand. Found it to be a dependable weapon that I looked forward to shooting. We had lots of leftover ammo back then ('70s) and got to shoot often. Good memories, thanks for the links.

a44mag4dave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    popcorn.gif

Top Bottom