Violence in Mexico is the fault of the U.S. firearm manufacturers and dealers?

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jan 31, 2019
Abilene, TX
We need to sue Mexico for allowing their cartels to illegally enter our country, smuggle in their drugs which cause violence and death here, and for all the money spent on welfare, education, and healthcare for *their* citizens who came here illegally, plus the costs to house them in prisons, detention facilities, and court fees
Been saying that for years. But here is the twist to get their attention and really get them fired up to stop illegal immigrants from or passing through their countries - tell them that for every dollar we spend on their illegals here (food, shelter, medical, or even prison) we will deduct that from the aid our country sends them. Since a lot of the aid is diverted or stolen by the groups in power the loss of the money would be a great incentive for them to stop the illegal immigration from their countries. And if that is not enough, then put pressure on the quangos (quasi non-government organizations like the Red Cross) to reduce or stop operations in the countries that do not make a real effort. The justification could be that by continuing aid to those countries (and in effect to the cartels) they are facilitating human trafficking.

This is the legal basis they should use to prosecute the quangos that aid the illegals in the U.S. now.

kirk10100

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 21, 2011
El Paso
I guess the rampant government corruption, daily murders of women, & worthless politicians have nothing to do with what’s going on over there.
Using their logic, I’ll be suing Whataburger for me being tubby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popper

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 23, 2013
Yup, we gave intelligence on the cartels to Mexico and the cartels killed most civilians in the village.

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts